+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
OMG this is what I call a miracle. I am a christian and I believe in miracles and this definitely is a miracle for me. cos I could remember you mentioned that you sent an explanation to them when you saw that on your gcms notes. Congratulations once again and I am extremely happy for you
thanks alot, wish me luck with all that's coming

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
So it sounds like a lot of people got this update last week, it wasn't just me. Maybe they made some internal change en masse? I mean, if that update meant we should expect to hear from them within 36 hours like some mentioned then that time is up already lol
I know lol time is up. I am trying to be positive but omg this wait is testing my patience, like really, really testing.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Good news everyone.

Quick re-cap: June AOR. File approved in November at Montreal office. No movement in my file after that at all.

I phoned IRCC on 5th March to ask for updates. They confirmed that file was approved and was not touched since November.

I (cheekily) e-mailed IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on 18th March requesting for an interview, using the details of my COPR that was on my GCMS information. I did not have any formal communication of approval at this stage.

On 19th March (today), I phoned IRCC again. Agent was genuinely shocked that my file was approved in November. He noted that there was some movement in my file in the last couple of weeks since my last phone call to IRCC.

Suddenly, I received a landing interview letter today (19th March) from Etobicoke. The interview is next week.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Hoping for the best for everyone else waiting.

If you know that your file is approved, call the IRCC office by phone until you are able to speak to an agent. I think that is the best way to communicate with them after the file is approved. Call them once every two weeks or so. Raising a CSE at the post-approval stage seems to be ineffective.

Also, my online account still does not show any updates whatsoever.
Yehey! Finally. I am still surprised that it took them a long while to process it. You mentioned that you're in Toronto? Maybe there really are issues with finding availability for landing interviews. But moving forward, you finally have one scheduled and it's almost a week away. Last stretch for you!

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
To Brighten up the mood on here, someone on the whatsapp group got PPR earlier today so Montreal is still working. They might be super slow but we are stuck with them and we have to wait it out
Hope is alive! August applicants, we're almost there. :) Thanks for sharing, oluwhite!

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
I'll always consider you real family, for no matter this form of communication is virtual as it is, your care and support have touched my heart.
@cansha @maverick1982 @Adeife23 @cad143 @tuitui509 , and everyone who would take a moment now to remember who I was & what was my case, but has once took the time to write me a supportive statement...
To you all : I got my ppr email just now.
OMGGGG M_A!!!! I am genuinely happy for you. Like truly happy. Your story is a good example of perserverance, faith and patience. Always rooting for you to get that beautiful PPR email. You deserve this all along! :)

Reactions: M_A

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
OMG this is what I call a miracle. I am a christian and I believe in miracles and this definitely is a miracle for me. cos I could remember you mentioned that you sent an explanation to them when you saw that on your gcms notes. Congratulations once again and I am extremely happy for you
I agree, such a miracle! @M_A, glad that you really pursued this - raised CSEs and explained the issue. Congratulations again!!!

Reactions: M_A

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
@M_A Congratulations. I was so confused when you were initially refused; I had no clue what to say. I am very happy that it all worked out in the end. Send your passport ASAP.
thank you @cougprey :) haven't U had the same timeline as me? how is it going wz ur application, sorry I wasn't following up for the last 20 days

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Congrats @M_A. I remember reading your posts and I had goose bumps recalling the refusal after the long wait! I am really happy for you and wish you all the best on this journey!
Yeah.. it was a no way scenario.. together with all that happened next.. thank you :)

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
OMGGGG M_A!!!! I am genuinely happy for you. Like truly happy. Your story is a good example of perserverance, faith and patience. Always rooting for you to get that beautiful PPR email. You deserve this all along! :)
Thank you Cad so much , I wish U the best mate :)

Reactions: cad143

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
OMG!!! OMG!!!! OMG!!!!!
I can't believe this. Super fast. Omg! A hearty Congratulations to you man. I am.super excited for you. Wow. I can't wait to hear your story and how you went about it. Wooooow!!! @M_A
thank you @Adeife23 , for supporting me as well as many others here in this forums, I'm super excited too :) have U landed yet? sorry,I wasn't following up the past three weeks

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
And congratulations @M_A.

So Happy that you won't be quoted any further as the guy who heard of a rejection so late. Many many congratulations :)
Yeah.. I'm thrilled I won't be referred to as a guy anymore :) :) nor as being rejected after a long wait... wish to be mentioned to bring somebody may be a little bit of hope in some dark night :)