+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

wilsonballer

Mar 1, 2019
In Vancouver VO, took them approx a month and a half to schedule it
congrats deq!!!!! hope everything goes well with your landing intetview!!
And rooneysanket will get your email very soon!!
but I am in Toronto, I do not know whether it is quicker than Vancouver office or slower....
pray for us!

RanaHamed

Feb 28, 2019
Yes, I ordered GCMS on 6th Feb 2019., not yet received.
My file was at etobicoke office before it got transfered out to Montreal. My GCMS notes shows that etobicoke office didn't touch my file (not even A11.2 check!). I think the assessments that the agent told you on March call are the right ones and they are more consistent of the way the etobicoke office process applications. I will PM you so that we stay connected since we have the same exact timeline.

deq

Jan 9, 2019
congrats deq!!!!! hope everything goes well with your landing intetview!!
And rooneysanket will get your email very soon!!
but I am in Toronto, I do not know whether it is quicker than Vancouver office or slower....
pray for us!
Hang in there man, it will eventually arrive

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi Guys,
My AOR: OCT 12, 2018

Date file transferred to Montreal VO: Dec 20, 2018

I just received my GCMS notes (Generation date of March 1, 2019) and after looking at the page 2, I see
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

After reading the notes (Date: Nov 09, 2018) in the last couple of pages everything else seem to be OK except there is
R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required - Stat Questions

@cansha , Anyone else was/is in the same boat? Any feedback is appreciated!!
Pretty standard for Montreal. They used to do eligibility within 1-2 months after file transferred to Montreal but have been slower these days.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Difficult to comment on what it means as it could mean anything. But, I wouldn't worry about it much. Check the last few pages of the notes to see analyst notes and page 1/2 to see summary status.
Thank you, Cansha. I'm taking your advice and not worry about it. I did my part, sent documents for the RR on work experience. Let's wait if I hear from them. Hopefully soon so that I can plan next steps. :)

Reactions: cansha

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
Hi everyone,

my AOR is Nov 11th, 2018. FSW-O, Residence - US, Citizenship - Russia

Just received GCMS notes on my file.

It was transferred to Montreal VO on Januraty 24th, 2019 because of the workload redistribution.

Eligibility: Not Started
Criminality: In Process
Security: Not Started

It's been more than 4 months for me and the fact that practically nothing has started is frustrating.

Reactions: cansha

jm90

Jan 10, 2019
This is what I received today. Earlier my office was CIO Sydney. Now its Montreal, which is surely the slowest of all. Any idea what the transfer means? Workload, or is it specifically for Review Required applications, or have they completed eligibility, so they transferred it? I have already ordered notes. Will have them in 3 weeks.

• Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal.
  • The background verifications have not been initiated.

zabrodov

Sep 19, 2018
Gatineau
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-11-2018
AOR Received.
11-11-2018
File Transfer...
24-01-2019
Passport Req..
02-08-2019
LANDED..........
02-09-2019
This is what I received today. Earlier my office was CIO Sydney. Now its Montreal, which is surely the slowest of all. Any idea what the transfer means? Workload, or is it specifically for Review Required applications, or have they completed eligibility, so they transferred it? I have already ordered notes. Will have them in 3 weeks.

• Your application is currently being processed at the local office in Montreal.
  • The background verifications have not been initiated.
My GCMS notes say that the purpose is workload distribution. Eligibility is not started