+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal Visa Office ... Let's connect here.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Breaking news...........So I was writing a letter to request for urgent processing of my landing interview since my spouse medical will be expiring in 2 months. On doing so, my colleague asked me to help check for our seminar time. Upon trying to check that, behold the interview appointment email from my local IRCC office.

Guys, I will be landing next week Wednesday............I can't express how delighted I am to just get this done. I will be sharing my landing experience with you all!

I wish everyone waiting for Montreal VO the quickest of positive response, Amen!

It will all end with praise!!!!!
Congrats buddy!

Reactions: sirjoe and Rijo02

sirjoe

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Breaking news...........So I was writing a letter to request for urgent processing of my landing interview since my spouse medical will be expiring in 2 months. On doing so, my colleague asked me to help check for our seminar time. Upon trying to check that, behold the interview appointment email from my local IRCC office.

Guys, I will be landing next week Wednesday............I can't express how delighted I am to just get this done. I will be sharing my landing experience with you all!

I wish everyone waiting for Montreal VO the quickest of positive response, Amen!

Congrats Man. Now you can breathe and await your wife’s arrival :)

Reactions: Rijo02

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017

Wow !! Congratulations rijo!!!! So happy for you !!! So you have early Christmas gift !!!

Reactions: Rijo02

Adeife23

Oct 26, 2018

At long last. Congratulations. I am happy for you. Now your wife can reunite with you before Christmas.
Fingers crossed for June applicants...then we can now start hoping for July...

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Ok .. so as I have said before I hating calling the IRCC number but in my anxiety I did call today. Juts got off the phone.

So good thing is I got in the queue in the very first attempt and wait time wasn't that bad either ... 27 minutes.

Bad thing ... no real update. It was the same as I knew from my GCMS notes. Eligibility recommended passed and BGC has not yet begun yet. I kind of knew that I will hear this. Not sure why I called.

annevn8

Aug 2, 2017
Ok .. so as I have said before I hating calling the IRCC number but in my anxiety I did call today. Juts got off the phone.

So good thing is I got in the queue in the very first attempt and wait time wasn't that bad either ... 27 minutes.

Bad thing ... no real update. It was the same as I knew from my GCMS notes. Eligibility recommended passed and BGC has not yet begun yet. I kind of knew that I will hear this. Not sure why I called.
Cansha, I wished that you would hear that your app is approved and all you need to do is to wait for the approve letter.. just like other people in June thread.

AprAOR08

Star Member
Nov 8, 2018

Not sure why you called ? "I am only Human- Imagine Dragons" :)

Reactions: cansha and annevn8