+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montreal fingerprint request 2013

maximcanada

Jan 3, 2014
Hi All,

Does anyone from Montreal has received fingerprint request? Please share the info and timeline.

- Applied on July 2012
- Fingerprint request on Sept 2013 (Letter from Montreal)

No news so far.

lethuong

Jan 4, 2014
maximcanada said:
Hi All,

Does anyone from Montreal has received fingerprint request? Please share the info and timeline.

- Applied on July 2012
- Fingerprint request on Sept 2013 (Letter from Montreal)

No news so far.

I think you case is faster than mine

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 22, 2012.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 22, 2012. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on March 1, 2013.

We sent you a letter on July 30, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We sent you a letter on December 23, 2013. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the letter before sending us additional information, as the letter will outline all information that is required. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

maximcanada

Jan 3, 2014
Hi,

I just got one letter as fingerprint request on Sept 2013. at what date you got fingerprint request? what is another mail's request?

Thank you.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I never heard of a finger print request in Montreal until now.

maximcanada said:
Hi,

I just got one letter as fingerprint request on Sept 2013. at what date you got fingerprint request? what is another mail's request?

Thank you.