+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

rajmalhotra7

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wow ... totlally unexpected !!!!! invitation for the 2nd of august for oath ... Although the date is not uploaded on the website

My journey with IRCC has come to an end but i will stay here ... i know how important the support i got here and i want to support others
Updated. Congrats!!

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Congratulations my friend
I’m very happy for you.. enjoy the moment
Thank you !! you are currently taking the oath ... enjoy

Digimtl87

Jun 9, 2018
Hello guys,

So last Friday I had my ceremony in Montreal at La Plaza Salle Ambassadeur.
The event was well organized. Everything took 45 minutes from the moment that the 2 judges entered the room, until they closed the event. That excludes the part where people stay longer to have a picture with the judges.
So the event happened like this:

1) 2 agents from CIC gave the instructions on how the event was going to deploy.
2) The 2 judges entered the room. We were 275 people and 50 guests (aprox).
3) The younger judge (a woman) introduced the older judge (man). The judge with more experience had written 20 books and everybody was clapping about it. Since the beginning everybody was excited for every single detail and people were clapping for any single reason. Of course, because the event was touching every person.
4) The judge with more experience welcomed everybody and explained the importance of immigration for Canada and he talked about his family, his roots and how we were all becoming citizens of the world.
5) We proceeded to the oath in both languages. All the CIC agents were checking that we were actually saying it.
6) CIC proceeded to deliver the certificates for later sign the papers.
7) We sang the anthem (bilingual version) and the ceremony was closed.

After that, people stayed longer so we could have a picture one on one with the judges. It was a nice event.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Hello guys,

So last Friday I had my ceremony in Montreal at La Plaza Salle Ambassadeur.
The event was well organized. Everything took 45 minutes from the moment that the 2 judges entered the room, until they closed the event. That excludes the part where people stay longer to have a picture with the judges.
So the event happened like this:

1) 2 agents from CIC gave the instructions on how the event was going to deploy.
2) The 2 judges entered the room. We were 275 people and 50 guests (aprox).
3) The younger judge (a woman) introduced the older judge (man). The judge with more experience had written 20 books and everybody was clapping about it. Since the beginning everybody was excited for every single detail and people were clapping for any single reason. Of course, because the event was touching every person.
4) The judge with more experience welcomed everybody and explained the importance of immigration for Canada and he talked about his family, his roots and how we were all becoming citizens of the world.
5) We proceeded to the oath in both languages. All the CIC agents were checking that we were actually saying it.
6) CIC proceeded to deliver the certificates for later sign the papers.
7) We sang the anthem (bilingual version) and the ceremony was closed.

After that, people stayed longer so we could have a picture one on one with the judges. It was a nice event.
Thank you for sharing

I have a question, in the letter we receive there is some places to sign, do we sign it before going or we sign it there ?

Digimtl87

Jun 9, 2018
Thank you for sharing

I have a question, in the letter we receive there is some places to sign, do we sign it before going or we sign it there ?
In the Certificate that we receive, there is no space for you to sign.
However after you receive your Citizenship Certificate, you will sign a document for CIC.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
In the Certificate that we receive, there is no space for you to sign.
However after you receive your Citizenship Certificate, you will sign a document for CIC.
Ok thanks

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
:D i just received the oath ceremony invitation ( august 2nd)!!!!! finally after more than 130 days of DM waiting, it took just 8 days to receive the invitation :)
Congratulations !!! 9AM or 2PM ?