+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Montréal Applicants Oct. 2017 after C6

Ashnik

Sep 17, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Am new in this thread... I passed my exam and interview on the 8th of November , my status changed to Decision Made on the 15th of November... when do you think I’ll receive the oath invitation... because am planning to spend Christmas outside Canada and I don’t want to reschedule as it will be thrown for few months...
Do u know what the average time to receive the invitation after passing the test?!
Thank you
I did my exam on Nov 21st.

Actually I was very lucky and received the oath invite exactly 8 days after my test. I'm an Oct 2017 applicant, that could be the reason for getting an invite right after test.

Last edited:

Snowlady

Aug 22, 2018
I did my exam on Nov 21st.

Actually I was very lucky and received the oath invite exactly 8 days after my test. I'm an Oct 2017 applicant, that could be the reason for getting an invite right after test.
Congratulations
I’m Oct 2017 application too and pass a test since 23 October but nothing change. Still in process :(:(:(:(

Ashnik

Sep 17, 2014
Congratulations
I’m Oct 2017 application too and pass a test since 23 October but nothing change. Still in process :(:(:(:(
Did IO say anything during the interview? Like giving a timeline or something?

Last edited:

BesoBassem

Oct 11, 2017
hi guys, i'm done with the process and finally canadian, ceremony was 2 days ago. good luck all.

i got oath letter after 2 weeks from exam and ceremony was after exactly 30 days from exam