AOR Received.
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
Med's Done....
02-11-2011
:D i just received the oath ceremony invitation ( august 2nd)!!!!! finally after more than 130 days of DM waiting, it took just 8 days to receive the invitation :)
Congrats!!!!

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
wow ... totlally unexpected !!!!! invitation for the 2nd of august for oath ... Although the date is not uploaded on the website

My journey with IRCC has come to an end but i will stay here ... i know how important the support i got here and i want to support others
congrats, all the best .
did you receive any extra invitation for me ?

Reactions: vancouverbc2013

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Hello guys,

So last Friday I had my ceremony in Montreal at La Plaza Salle Ambassadeur.
The event was well organized. Everything took 45 minutes from the moment that the 2 judges entered the room, until they closed the event. That excludes the part where people stay longer to have a picture with the judges.
So the event happened like this:

1) 2 agents from CIC gave the instructions on how the event was going to deploy.
2) The 2 judges entered the room. We were 275 people and 50 guests (aprox).
3) The younger judge (a woman) introduced the older judge (man). The judge with more experience had written 20 books and everybody was clapping about it. Since the beginning everybody was excited for every single detail and people were clapping for any single reason. Of course, because the event was touching every person.
4) The judge with more experience welcomed everybody and explained the importance of immigration for Canada and he talked about his family, his roots and how we were all becoming citizens of the world.
5) We proceeded to the oath in both languages. All the CIC agents were checking that we were actually saying it.
6) CIC proceeded to deliver the certificates for later sign the papers.
7) We sang the anthem (bilingual version) and the ceremony was closed.

After that, people stayed longer so we could have a picture one on one with the judges. It was a nice event.
do they serve food at the ceremony?
any poutine , Pizza , shish Khabab .anything ! ?

Mtlmoment

Jul 17, 2018
Tellement de monde ici, qui aimeraient être la pour remplir ces chaises, mais non on doit attendre des mois.... absolument frustrant...
Il y a de bonnes raisons parfois. J'avais ma cérémonie le 24 mai à 13h. J'ai accouché ce matin là. Ma chaise était donc vide. ;)

(I gave birth 5 hours before my oath (may 24). Thanks baby! xD. Still waiting for a new date.)