Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Nice to see some movements...yes I was also told that apps with RQs are still within the 1year window.
Did you re-order ATIP ... i think it would be a good idea, you could know if they processed your RQ

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
Did you re-order ATIP ... i think it would be a good idea, you could know if they processed your RQ
Thx! I did... it says “open file” and when I called I was told it was being looked into... that was a month ago tho :-(
I m almost questioning myself now lol.. like maybe I was just dreaming that I lived in Vancouver : /
Just a question tho.. do they really contact the people/emails we provided on the application forms?

Reactions: gino007

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Thx! I did... it says “open file” and when I called I was told it was being looked into... that was a month ago tho :-(
I m almost questioning myself now lol.. like maybe I was just dreaming that I lived in Vancouver : /
Just a question tho.. do they really contact the people/emails we provided on the application forms?
Nobody knows for sure

Question out of curiosity: When you changed from vancouver to montreal how did you inform them ? did you just went to ecas and did the change and your file was automatically transfered ... just a question for my knowledge

vancouverbc2013

Sep 20, 2013
Nobody knows for sure

Question out of curiosity: When you changed from vancouver to montreal how did you inform them ? did you just went to ecas and did the change and your file was automatically transfered ... just a question for my knowledge
I moved to Montreal few weeks before applying(late September)..
I was asked on the interview why did I move I said I speak both languages so I thought I would get better jobs in Montreal.
Nobody speaks French in BC. She agreed and that was it. A month later I was gifted with the “lite RQ”

msarham

Star Member
Jan 7, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2011
AOR Received.
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
25-10-2011 ( By Email)
Med's Done....
02-11-2011
no Oath invitation for me :-(( yesterday I called them, and of course I didn't hear anything new from them, just wait
How do you get connected to agent, i always disconnect when i press 0 to talk to agent.

lonleyplanet1995

Jan 13, 2018
Nice you got DM before the test :p
Imm_leb_01 could please advice .
I'm still without DM . did my test March 14 . I keep checking my ATIP and many things not very clear and I hope if you can Explain if you have the same things at your ATIP or its only me who have these weird stuff .
at the top of the 1st page it show Office event Jur
I wonder how fast Montreal office will process those with the “lite” questionnaires. The number of those people waiting in line even without such extra docs to provide is so much that I wonder if the officers would first finish all other applicants before even looking into files which need more or significantly more time... I sometimes wonder if COs would get help from other staff to do works like verifying passport stamps or to look into leases and statements. To add to the story, when I asked how long more the RQ Lite will add to my file, she said they are committed to the 1 year window. I hope she was right :) I am Oct Applicant. IP since Jan, test in March, extra docs sent in early Apr.
I
I just got email to write the test on July 16 at 12:30pm.
I just got a letter to pay my driver license renewal on my birthday date July 30th what a gift !

Palscorpion

Star Member
Jun 26, 2011
Montreal
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-07-2007
Doc's Request.
17-07-2009
IELTS Request
07-09-2009
Med's Request
07-10-2010
Med's Done....
07-11-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-05-2011 DM 26-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2011 PP back 30-07-2011
LANDED..........
expected 28 Sept. 2011
I wonder how fast Montreal office will process those with the “lite” questionnaires. The number of those people waiting in line even without such extra docs to provide is so much that I wonder if the officers would first finish all other applicants before even looking into files which need more or significantly more time... I sometimes wonder if COs would get help from other staff to do works like verifying passport stamps or to look into leases and statements. To add to the story, when I asked how long more the RQ Lite will add to my file, she said they are committed to the 1 year window. I hope she was right :) I am Oct Applicant. IP since Jan, test in March, extra docs sent in early Apr.
Hi, I consider myself a silent member but your post encouraged me to comment ;) I have exactly the same situation like you as I am Oct applicant, IP since early Jan, Test in March, extra docs sent early April and still waiting no DM yet o_O

khazan

Jun 28, 2018
I have applied in Oct. 25 too (application received); they sent me the AoR letter in Jan. 20th, and started processing in Feb. 20th, 2018, but no word about the test. Each time I call, the line says "all lines are busy try again later...".... Cant we bring this issue to the members of parliament to push them a little bit???? My cousin in Vancouver applied in late Feb. and already wrote the test in May.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014

bubamara

Feb 20, 2018
How do you get connected to agent, i always disconnect when i press 0 to talk to agent.
I don't remember what digit I pressed, just followed the instructions and for sure I never pressed "0". Select what they call "application status", then "citizenship". It seems to me I always pressed "1"

Reactions: msarham

gino007

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Hi, I consider myself a silent member but your post encouraged me to comment ;) I have exactly the same situation like you as I am Oct applicant, IP since early Jan, Test in March, extra docs sent early April and still waiting no DM yet o_O
I know. The closer we get to the one year window questions come up: what are they doing, how fast mine will get processed. I think they are just very busy. We should wait. I might send a request through an MP later in Sep. if I dont hear back from them.

Reactions: Palscorpion

gino007

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
Btw guys, when it come to ATIP: it is not completely up to date. It has some useful info like the name of the agent and what steps approximately has been done. But, in my case, although I have passed the test and got a lite RQ, it shows that the test is going to be done and nothing about the RQ except the fact that my docs were sent to the agent. I think, many of the checks and notes will be added last minute once the agent gets to finalize the file (it really depends on the agent). Lets hope for the best!

Reactions: Palscorpion