+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon projet Quebec latest news

johntshipamba

Jun 22, 2015
Hi

I've worked from 16 April 2007 to 30 september 2011 .How many years experience do I have prior to june submission ?

Thanks

ComedyGeek

Jun 15, 2015
Hi guys,

I was able to create my account in February but I'm still filling out my application. As I understand, this June 12-20 period will be applicable to me, as I already have my account. But I'm not sure I understand how the submission works... Does it mean that I should complete my application now but wait until the June period intake to submit it? Or should I hit "submit" now and wait for June to send the papers?

Help please! :eek:

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ComedyGeek said:
Hi guys,

I was able to create my account in February but I'm still filling out my application. As I understand, this June 12-20 period will be applicable to me, as I already have my account. But I'm not sure I understand how the submission works... Does it mean that I should complete my application now but wait until the June period intake to submit it? Or should I hit "submit" now and wait for June to send the papers?

Help please! :eek:
You need to fill your profile and get ready. On June 13 (most likely 8:30 Montréal time) you will hit SOUMETTRE button :)
If you hit submit button now, you'll get an error saying that cap is full..

fille28

Mar 4, 2016
Hi Dear,
I have registered on Mon Projet.
I filled my application.
I was ready to submit and noticed site was down from Feb 16 to couple of days then I did not get chance to open and on March 02 when I logged in and clicked on submit button . I got message that it already exceed its limit but now from this form I found that intake will be June13 & june20.
My question is : Did I miss Feb 16 one or no one got chance to submitted and fake or system generated message was popping up.
Please reply back , I want to make sure did I get late to submit on time or they did not accept anyone's application.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fille28 said:
Hi Dear,
I have registered on Mon Projet.
I filled my application.
I was ready to submit and noticed site was down from Feb 16 to couple of days then I did not get chance to open and on March 02 when I logged in and clicked on submit button . I got message that it already exceed its limit but now from this form I found that intake will be June13 & june20.
My question is : Did I miss Feb 16 one or no one got chance to submitted and fake or system generated message was popping up.
Please reply back , I want to make sure did I get late to submit on time or they did not accept anyone's application.
Quebec immigration has postponed the Feb 2016 submission to June 2016. You will be able to submit from 13th to 20th June. 5000 applications will be accepted as first come and first serve basis.