Yeah, after reading this; it's clear. Intake is moved to June :(

Les demandes de certifi cat de sélection des ressortissants
étrangers présentées dans la sous-catégorie « travailleur
qualifi é » seront reçues par la ministre selon les
modalités suivantes :
a) 5 000 demandes, du 13 juin 2016 au 20 juin 2016;
b) 5 000 demandes, durant une période qui sera fi xée
ultérieurement.
what happen to the applicants who have already created their profile on Mon Projet and yet to submit their application. IS that mean in June New applicants as well as current applicants who have already created their profile will be treated in June Quota.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
APPNOV2014NY said:
What about people that were exempted from 2800 count and already submitted application + paid fees using MON project website ?
Things are getting complicated at MICC..They need to come up with proper answers..people have invested time and money and this kind of response is not good.

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Re: Mon projet Quebec latest news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys read the new news...........
http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/politique-quebecoise/201602/26/01-4954845-ministere-de-limmigration-pas-de-demandes-en-ligne-avant-juin.php

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Mon projet Quebec latest news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jewelbuet said:
Guys read the new news...........
http://www.lapresse.ca/actualites/politique/politique-quebecoise/201602/26/01-4954845-ministere-de-limmigration-pas-de-demandes-en-ligne-avant-juin.php
According to my dear friend Google Translate, she says;

At the reopening of nominations, the principle of "first come, first served" will continue to be applied. But we will give priority to some 42 000 people who have created a record in recent weeks despite the problems of the portal.
Yaay..
;D ;D ;D ;D

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's official now;

Dates to complete and submit an application:

Applicants who have already created their Mon projet Québec account may submit their application between June 13 and 20, 2016. The maximum number of applications to be received during this period will be raised to 5,000.

When this number is reached, applicants who do not have an account may create one with a view to the next intake period. During this second period, the dates of which will be established later, the Ministère will also receive 5,000 applications.

Applicants who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and authorized to present an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time. Mon projet Québec will be available for these applicants starting on February 29, 2016, at 1 p.m. (Montréal time). Those who already have an account may submit their application online, while those without an account are asked to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html

johntshipamba

Jun 22, 2015
Hi

I have a question now if your IELTS (ENGLISH CERTIFICATE)and FRENCH are expiring in May but they were added on mon projet account Before they expired, will still be considered in june submission?

Thanks

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
johntshipamba said:
Hi

I have a question now if your IELTS (ENGLISH CERTIFICATE)and FRENCH are expiring in May but they were added on mon projet account Before they expired, will still be considered in june submission?

Thanks
This is another critical issue, for instance,
someone's age changes by new intake date means 2 point decrease.
I don't if the folks at midi have considered
such aspects and their implications.

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johntshipamba said:
Hi

Thanks
21. Will French and English tests be accepted even if they were taken more than two years ago?

Yes. French and English tests that were valid on April 1, 2015, will be accepted for the current year. If this is the case, indicate the date in the “Date de la session” field.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/mon-projet-quebec/faq.html

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What They Say :

"Accordingly, applicants who have already created their Mon projet Québec account may submit their application between June 13 and 20, 2016. The maximum number of applications to be received during this period will be raised to 5,000."

What I Understood :

People who already have account have to wait till June 13, 2016.

What They Say:

"When this number is reached, applicants who do not have an account may create one with a view to the next intake period. During this second period, the dates of which will be established later, the Ministère will also receive 5,000 applications.

Applicants who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and authorized to present an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time. Mon projet Québec will be available for these applicants starting on February 29, 2016, at 1 p.m. (Montréal time). Those who already have an account may submit their application online, while those without an account are asked to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take."

What I Understood :

New applicant who does not have a job offer or currently not residing temporarily in Quebec cannot create a new account until 13th of June. That simply means people who have already created account in the system are in priority for June intake. Suppose 42000 accounts is already created. They are taking 5000 applicant. So that means in 13 of June this 42000 applicant will fight for 5000 quota. According to my understanding the problem of 16th February still exists. Although they have promised to improve their system but from past experience i am not sure how many people have still faith on them? In summery they are actually not solving the problem rather delaying it.

Niaz4one

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
42000 including all inside application with job offer and experienced as well i believe....

means there is approx 30000 out of 42000 who needs to fight on 5000 on 13 June

Igor_K

Star Member
Jun 15, 2015
According to the latest official news, Mon Project is not avalble now to create new accounts. 41000 applicants who have created their accounts will be able to participate in June's intake period. After that, Mon Projet will allow creating new accounts.

The Canadavisa is already speculating about changing the current first come first served system into expression of interest by the minystry in forseeable future. This bill was indeed proposed in December...
What do you guys think about the posibility of changing the system and how likely it will take place in the years to come. What are your thoughts?

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Igor_K said:
According to the latest official news, Mon Project is not avalble now to create new accounts. 41000 applicants who have created their accounts will be able to participate in June's intake period. After that, Mon Projet will allow creating new accounts.

The Canadavisa is already speculating about changing the current first come first served system into expression of interest by the minystry in forseeable future. This bill was indeed proposed in December...
What do you guys think about the posibility of changing the system and how likely it will take place in the years to come. What are your thoughts?
Well, they have clearly mentioned that June intake and the intake after that is going to be first come and first served. It is unlikely going to change in my opinion as they were successful earlier when accepting paper applications.