Mon projet Quebec latest news

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
I believe they are re-opening the registration for new accounts on February 18th. However, you will not make this application round as the cap is very likely to be reached today.

I'd say it'll fill up in a matter of minutes but here's hoping we all make it, inlcuiding OP. best wishes to all.

mhyck

Jan 6, 2016
computer mess left thousands of immigrants in limbo. Because of a failure, the Quebec Ministry Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion had to disable its portal My project Québec thirty minutes after it went online tuesday.Les selection certificate requests in the skilled worker program could not be processed. In addition, the new portal is problematic in other ways, mainly because of its "first come, first served" policy .Gustavo Ruge actually experience. For three years, his brother David, still residing in Colombia, trying to immigrate to Quebec as qualifié.Sept worker's family members, including three in Colombia, have attempted to connect to the portal at the precise time of his opening, 8 pm 30 Tuesday morning to submit online their file. The technical failure has frustrated the maneuver. A setback even more unfortunate that the system accepts only the first 2800 applicants to inscrire.Il must still do it. Since it went online two months ago, the portal My Quebec is the only tool for skilled candidates. Quebec now refuses papier.On forms is found in a process in which it is the computer that will choose candidats.- Gustavo Ruge, adoption Canadian, Colombian Things could change. A parliamentary committee examines the question.The portal for skilled workers Photo:the new system based on "first come, first served". We want to end the selection process. - Jonathan Lavallée, spokesperson, Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion In the meantime, the Ministry promises to announce at least 24 hours before opening the system. Message posted on the website of the Ministry: "A technical failure prevented the demon Quebec project on line February 16, 2016 at 8: 30 pm (Montreal time). In fairness to all candidates, the ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance. "LETS HOPE FOR GOOD NEWS MAYBE THEY WILL END THE PROCESS OF FIRST COME FIRST SERVED .WILL BE FAIR ENOUGH .AGAIN SORRY FOR TRANSLATION :-X

Niaz4one

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
New stories.

A computer mess left thousands of immigrants in limbo. Because of a failure, the Quebec Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion had to disable its portal My project Québec thirty minutes after it went online on Tuesday.

The selection of license applications under the skilled worker program could not be processed. In addition, the new portal is problematic in other ways, mainly because of its "first come, first served" policy.

Gustavo Ruge experienced it. For three years, his brother David, still residing in Colombia, trying to immigrate to Quebec as a skilled worker.

Seven members of the family, including three in Colombia, have attempted to connect to the portal at the precise time of its opening, 8 pm 30 Tuesday morning to submit online their file. The technical failure has frustrated the maneuver. A setback even more unfortunate that the system accepts only the first 2800 candidates to register.

It must still do it. Since it went online two months ago, the portal My Quebec is the only tool for skilled candidates. Quebec now refuses paper forms.

"We find ourselves in a process in which it is the computer that will select the candidates. "
- Gustavo Ruge, adoption Canadian, Colombian
Things could change. A parliamentary committee is looking at the issue.

The portal for skilled workersThe portal for skilled workers Photo: https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/informations/mon-projet-quebec/index.html
"The new system would not be based on" first come, first served ". We want to end the selection process. "
- Jonathan Lavallée, spokesperson, Ministry of Immigration, Diversity and Inclusion
Meanwhile, the ministry promises to announce at least 24 hours before opening the system.

Message posted on the ministry's website: "A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project February 16, 2016 at 8: 30 pm (Montreal time). In fairness to all candidates, the ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance. "

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
In my opinion They should follow the principle as it was earlier but application submission should be done online..Because unstable system will not reap benefits for the candidates. what happen if someone points are calculated wrong..

mhyck2

Feb 25, 2016
NOUVELLES DU MIDI
INFORMATIONS CONCERNANT L'ARRÊTÉ MINISTÉRIEL:
Les 41 000 comptes crées vont être conservés jusqu’à la prochaine gestion qui se fera entre le 13 et le 20 juin prochain.
Cette nouvelle gestion passera le nombre de demandes recevables de 2 800 à 5 000 demandes.
Il y aura également une deuxième période pour permettre le dépôt de 5 000 demandes supplémentaires.
Quant au système lui-même, le MIDI est en train de travailler au renforcement de l’infrastructure avec le Centre de services partagés du Québec (CSPQ), responsabe d' héberger «Mon Projet Québec».
Pour votre information, le système antérieur ne disposait pas d’une «redondance» du matériel ni d’espace suffisant. Normalement, la redondance permet d’augmenter la capacité totale du système afin de réduire le risque de panne. C’est-à-dire que lorsqu’il y a un système en panne, un autre doit prendre la relève. Le 16 février dernier, cette redondance n’existait pas.
Quant au nombre limité des places au moment du dépôt de la demande et pour gérer l’afflux des candidats, une salle d’attente virtuelle sera créée leur permettant de prendre un numéro parmi la multitude.NADIA BARROU

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Translation:

News of the midi
Information regarding the ministerial decree:
The 41 000 accounts create will be stored until the next management which will take place between 13 and 20 June.
This new management will increase the number of applications from 2 800 to 5 000 applications.
There will also be a second period to allow for the deposit of 5 000 further requests.
As for the system itself, the midi is working to strengthen the infrastructure with the shared services centre of Quebec (Cspq), Responsible to host "my project Quebec".
For your information, the previous system did not have a "redundancy" of equipment or sufficient space. Normally, the redundancy allows to increase the total capacity of the system in order to reduce the risk of failure. That is to say that when there is a system in breakdown, someone else must take over. On 16 February last, this redundancy did not exist.
As for the limited number of seats at the time of filing of the application and to manage the influx of candidates, a virtual waiting room will be created to enable them to take a number among the multitude.

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
petta said:
So do we have to wait till June :(
From what I've understood, there will be 2 intakes, second one will be on June. And if you can't submit on first, you will be able to do it again on June. Remember, they limited the profiles duration on system to 90 days; because of failure on February, they will extend it to June. I expct them to reopen system for first intake on March.

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Let's hope it be like that, but according to Nadia
Barrou, an immigration consultant, cuurrent
intake has been moved to June.
We will have to wait until official statement, only
then position will be clear.

mhyck2

Feb 25, 2016
www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=1&file=64531.pdf..its official now..

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
I hope the backlog of Jan 2016 will be processed in June..and for those who are new users will be able to create account in March 2016.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
mhyck2 said:
www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=1&file=64531.pdf..its official now..
Can anyone share the english version as my french is in not good enough..

umutx

Jan 21, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mhyck2 said:
Yeah, after reading this; it's clear. Intake is moved to June :(

Les demandes de certifi cat de sélection des ressortissants
étrangers présentées dans la sous-catégorie « travailleur
qualifi é » seront reçues par la ministre selon les
modalités suivantes :
a) 5 000 demandes, du 13 juin 2016 au 20 juin 2016;
b) 5 000 demandes, durant une période qui sera fi xée
ultérieurement.