+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon projet Quebec latest news

mhyck

Jan 6, 2016
News of MIDILes representatives of bar associations were summoned to a meeting with MIDI this afternoon regarding my project Québec. A formal communication will be issued by the services of the Ministry and posted on the web site by Wednesday, but in summary here discussed points:-the capacity of the number of concurrent users on the portal has increased. Tests conducted up to 600 users at a time. For the opening of the programme on 16 February, a maximum of 400 to 450 users will be allowed because the tool is stable with this level according to their tests.-on 15 February at 18.30, the access to the portal will be closed, to reopen February 16 at 8:30, time of Quebec. - it will be possible to connect to submit applications whose profile has been completed from 8h30am , time, Quebec on 16 February. - the principle of first come, first served. remains - the tool will let all applicants submit their file. People will receive a MIDI communication confirming receipt and that will inform them that the admissibility of the record is study. - in the hours that follow, a list will be established to determine what will have been the 2,800 first dossiers submitted, to the nearest second. These people will receive a 2nd communication from my project Québec informing them that they are part of the 2,800 admissible applications and inviting them to pay the costs. - expenses shall be payable within 30 days as it was intended (i.e. electronic by my project Québec or by mail). It is important to note that when submitting February 16, payment will not be required to bid and will be even disabled to facilitate the process. - persons who have not been in the 2,800 first will receive a 2nd communication, informing them that their profile will remain active for the next opening of the program. - so, the profiles will not expire within 90 days they will remain active. Those who have thus managed to create their profile will not have to start over. - expected reopening June 2016 for approximately 7,000 applications (details to be confirmed by the South in the coming weeks). - new accounts may be created as of 18 February. - There are now environ42, 000 accounts created et20, 000 profiles completed at 90% or more. - the system has been victim of attacks since its inception all countered by security tools put in place - the system prevents the use of robots to connect by blocking the IP address. The tool allows to differentiate these robots of the representatives or persons who might attempt to enter the portal on multiple occasions. If you feel that your IP address has been wrongly blocked, contact lunch (service information General line). - We invite people who have managed to submit on 16 February to click the logout tab immediately fact to give the chance to others and avoid unnecessarily clogging the system once the application is submitted. - noon realizes that there is desdoublons of the profiles. Measures will be implemented to eliminate by the opening of the program next week, to avoid that a person tries his luck with multiple accounts.

pretty_18

Star Member
May 26, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
NOC:2141 Quebec.Code:B666
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 5, 2015 CC charged: Nov. 25, 2015
AOR Received.
Jan. 12,2016
IELTS Request
Nov. 1, 2014
May we know the link of this information?

mhyck

Jan 6, 2016
From some french forum and to be more specific the source is from an attorney called Nadia barrou :)

Rubaaab

Star Member
Jan 29, 2016
Thank you for sharing this useful information. Can you tell us what kind of immigration programs will be reopened in June 2016? Regular Skilled worker program???

Niajababe

Feb 10, 2016
Thanks for sharing this very important information. Can you post the link where it was obtained please? I've gone to the Quebec website and can't seem to find it.

mhyck

Jan 6, 2016
Dernière heure – Mon projet Québec

Soumission et paiement des demandes de Certificat de sélection avec Mon projet Québec

10 février 2016 - C’est le 16 février 2016 à 8 h 30 (heure de Montréal) que débutera la période de réception des demandes dans le cadre du Programme régulier des travailleurs qualifiés. Veuillez prendre note que Mon projet Québec ne sera pas accessible entre le 15 février 2016 à 13 h 30 et le 16 février 2016 à 8 h 30 en raison d’un entretien technique.Tous les candidats qui disposent d’un compte Mon projet Québec et qui ont rempli leur demande pourront alors la soumettre en cliquant sur le bouton prévu à cet effet. Une fois la demande soumise, un message de confirmation apparaîtra à l’écran.Les 2 800 premières demandes reçues feront l’objet d’un traitement, tel qu’indiqué à la pageRègles et procédures d’immigration. Les candidats dont la demande fait partie de ce nombre recevront un message les invitant à effectuer le paiement des frais exigés, en ligne ou par la poste, dans un délai de 30 jours.Tous les candidats seront avisés de l’état de leur demande dans un délai de 90 jours. Les candidats dont la demande ne sera pas traitée n’auront aucuns frais à acquitter et celles-ci seront conservées pour la prochaine période de réception, prévue à l’été 2016. Les candidats dont la demande n’aura pas été traitée pourront retourner dans leur compte pour mettre à jour leur formulaire en vue de le soumettre à la prochaine période de réception.Notez que les candidats qui ont une offre d’emploi validée par le Ministère ou qui sont résidents temporaires au Québec et aptes à présenter une demande de Certificat de sélection du Québec, peuvent présenter une demande en tout temps, sauf du 25 janvier au 17 février 2016. Dates importantes Entre le 15 février 2016 à 13 h 30 et le 16 février 2016 à 8 h 30 (heure de Montréal) : entretien technique de Mon projet QuébecLe 16 février 2016 à 8 h 30 (heure de Montréal) : début de la période de réception des demandes YOU CAN CHECK IT ON THE WEBSITE IN 2016 NEWS BUT NOT THE ENGLISH VERSION

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Thanks mhyck for this useful info.
+1 for your mhyck for such a nice work.

mhyck

Jan 6, 2016
LAWYER NADIA BAROU LATEST NEWS FROM THE MIDI. Now, ROBOTS and DOUBLONSLe system is capable of detecting duplicates and make the difference between the connection by a robot and the connection by a group of real people of a same firm trying to connect at the same time. There should not be any problem for offices that have a large volume.SORRY FOR THE TRANSLATION :( I dt know how much its official but plz put it in mind just in case ;)

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
mhyck said:
LAWYER NADIA BAROU LATEST NEWS FROM THE MIDI. Now, ROBOTS and DOUBLONSLe system is capable of detecting duplicates and make the difference between the connection by a robot and the connection by a group of real people of a same firm trying to connect at the same time. There should not be any problem for offices that have a large volume.SORRY FOR THE TRANSLATION :( I dt know how much its official but plz put it in mind just in case ;)
When can i make my Mon Projet Account to fill the application. Because at the moment system is not available.

venkatesh64

Dec 9, 2014
Dear all,

At a time 600 mumbers can attempt means, for submission of application probably takes half minute. i.e i think the quota of 2800 will finish within five minutes.

Is it right?

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
vickyRocks said:
When can i make my Mon Projet Account to fill the application. Because at the moment system is not available.
I believe they are re-opening the registration for new accounts on February 18th. However, you will not make this application round as the cap is very likely to be reached today.