+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec Application Intake - 2 Hours to Go - Are you ready?

zain001

Star Member
Mar 22, 2016
this_sam_is_not_that_sam said:
I got
--> 1600
--> 4000
--> 5000 x2

I came across technique issue on chrome too. And I didn't figure out the the solution in 10 minutes so I wast first chance( 1600).
Before the second chance came, I found that it was because the system was trying to make Ssl a request which was by default prevented at chrome.

It made me so nervous.
can you tell which technique you talking about ? can you share it with me

sunnymaren

Aug 16, 2016
bobbaclin said:
Whoops lol, well I am happy for you. I really hope you get in. I find it interesting you said people abuse this program just to get in Canada. I would think it would be the inverse. This process seems much more of a pain than the general Canadian immigration but what do I know. Yes grad school is expensive but I've looked at the tuition and its lower than here in the states. I'm already in student loan debt so I may just go for it. This is how bady I want to be in Montreal. ...Again best of luck to you :D
CSQ is the only program that accepts you without a job offer afaik. Which is why everyone wants to get into Canada through quebec :D.
Its expensive because you dont work ;).
Also at least in my country you can't study a whole degree abroad with a student loan...

bobbaclin

Aug 8, 2016
sunnymaren said:
CSQ is the only program that accepts you without a job offer afaik. Which is why everyone wants to get into Canada through quebec :D.
Its expensive because you dont work ;).
Also at least in my country you can't study a whole degree abroad with a student loan...
Absolutely. Some schools have work study programs and grants for international students. I could also find part time work somewhere. It is something I'm going to look into more.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Submitted my application and paid the fee..Thank GOD!

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Poonam.tandon said:
I did not have credit card so I did pay by mail..
I hv submitted my profile.. am I still at risk??
no u r safe if u have submitted ur application and got the message to pay the fee. You have 30 days to pay the fees.

sunnymaren

Aug 16, 2016
vickyRocks said:
no u r safe if u have submitted ur application and got the message to pay the fee. You have 30 days to pay the fees.
Do you know if they did the points calculation already when you pay the fee? Or did they not check for eligibility yet?
I know that I was eligible back when the paper thing was used.

Poonam.tandon

Mar 24, 2016
sunnymaren said:
Do you know if they did the points calculation already when you pay the fee? Or did they not check for eligibility yet?
point calculation is what we have to do ourself and submit... they can in any point if time reject application if found nt eligible.

sunnymaren

Aug 16, 2016
Poonam.tandon said:
point calculation is what we have to do ourself and submit... they can in any point if time reject application if found nt eligible.
Hmm okay that's reassuring :D. Hopefully I paid attention in school when they taught us that 1+1 = 3
I just wen through this self-evaluation tool again and it seems positive even if I dial back on my english scores, so there even seems to be some tolerance left.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
sunnymaren said:
no they have not yet checked the eligibility it will be done afterwards.

zahedali

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
Guys,

This was my log (all time is in IST - Indian standard Time).
really disappointing... :'( :'( :'(

You are now in the virtual waiting room.

Your file number waiting: 191347
The number of users in the queue before you is: 191292 6:00 p.m
The number of users in the queue before you is: 190747 6:13 p.m
The number of users in the queue before you is: 190624 6:15 p.m
The number of users in the queue before you is: 190155 6:25 p.m

The number of users in the queue before you is: 189568 6:36 p.m
Updated: 9:06:51

The number of users in the queue before you is: 186619 7:38 p.m
Updated: 10:07:59

The number of users in the queue before you is: 185179 8:06 p.m
Updated: 10:36:11

The number of users in the queue before you is: 184368 8:21 p.m
Updated: 10:51:50

The number of users in the queue before you is: 180301 9:39 p.m
Updated: 12:10:01

The number of users in the queue before you is: 178370 The file is paused 10:15 p.m

10:45 p.m
Finally it showed "The maximum number of applications under the regular program for skilled workers has been revived."

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
zain001 said:
vicky can you tell me how you manage to submit application? please guide me
Dear;
I logged on the website 30 minutes earlier and waited for the timer than suddenly at 5:30PM they reset the timer and i got Token no 10+, than i opened the site from different browser and this time it was 300K token no. i dont know what techniques they used to assign token no but in my view the IP address near to the server gets early token no...may be any one here can add comment..

kanica

Aug 17, 2016
this_sam_is_not_that_sam said:
I got
--> 1600
--> 4000
--> 5000 x2

I came across technique issue on chrome too. And I didn't figure out the the solution in 10 minutes so I wast first chance( 1600).
Before the second chance came, I found that it was because the system was trying to make Ssl a request which was by default prevented at chrome.

It made me so nervous.
sam can you elaborate the technique you used so in the next intake we can try that too.

BC4life

Nov 5, 2015
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
HKVO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
06-10-2016
AOR Received.
07-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
LANDED..........
XX-07-2017
kanica said:
sam can you elaborate the technique you used so in the next intake we can try that too.
There will be no next intake under that format, Quebec is moving to a new program similar to Express Entry