+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Projet Quebec Application Intake - 2 Hours to Go - Are you ready?

shavet11

Aug 16, 2016
Aal_ said:
I received in my gmail 3 emails saying i have a msg but couldn't check them since i was re-queued (now at 300k+). I received a payment confirmation email. and the money was withdrawn from the bank. But the document number is 10k+ does that mean anything?
you are ok.. congrats mate !

usefuluser

Jun 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PM me on +1 514 294 8109 (watsapp) if you have a link under 3000.

ahmadopop

Aug 16, 2016
Aal_ said:
I received in my gmail 3 emails saying i have a msg but couldn't check them since i was re-queued (now at 300k+). I received a payment confirmation email. and the money was withdrawn from the bank. But the document number is 10k+ does that mean anything?

dont forget the people who have applied with a job offer , so the number will be more than 10000 .
I think once you paid your application will be considered .
congrats !

any extra link :p
ahmad.sharif1990@gmail.com

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
sunnymaren said:
Hey all,

I submitted my applications. Let us just contemplate about his whole queue design thing. Since I expect not all of you are computer experts.

If you entered the "Waiting Room" during 8:20 - 8:30, your spot inside the actual queue that opened around 8:32 and to which you were redirected is completely random. The reasons are as follows:
A) When you enter the waiting room, they assign you a unique ID, which remains active for your entire browser session
B) When you get redirected to the queue, they randomly sort all generated IDs and then give you the index in the resulting sorted set.
=> This means:
C) Your internet connection speed is IRRELEVANT for your place in the queue
D) Your physical location (country, city) and thus "latency" or ping is IRRELEVANT for your place in the queue
E) Your time of arrival in the waiting room is irrelevant, as long as you did arrive before the actual queue opened at 8:32

Your chances of success were about 1:100
tried with different browser after 8:32, still the queue is way longer. Tried more 6-7 times, so refuting your claim "E"

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
sunnymaren said:
Hey all,

I submitted my applications. Let us just contemplate about his whole queue design thing. Since I expect not all of you are computer experts.

If you entered the "Waiting Room" during 8:20 - 8:30, your spot inside the actual queue that opened around 8:32 and to which you were redirected is completely random. The reasons are as follows:
A) When you enter the waiting room, they assign you a unique ID, which remains active for your entire browser session
B) When you get redirected to the queue, they randomly sort all generated IDs and then give you the index in the resulting sorted set.
=> This means:
C) Your internet connection speed is IRRELEVANT for your place in the queue
D) Your physical location (country, city) and thus "latency" or ping is IRRELEVANT for your place in the queue
E) Your time of arrival in the waiting room is irrelevant, as long as you did arrive before the actual queue opened at 8:32

Your chances of success were about 1:100
I don't agree with you actually the thing is most of the people arrived more than half an hour on the website..They have something that we applicant don't know..Overall this system of application is really ridiculous.

mhdsi78

Aug 16, 2016
Please guys, any extra link even around 15k? I have been trying to apply since ever, please send to mhdsi78@yahoo.com. appreciated!!!!!

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aal_ said:
read before that write do not waste time asking the same read what i wrote

Mchd12

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
Barquisimeto, Venezuela
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vickyRocks said:
I don't agree with you actually the thing is most of the people arrived more than half an hour on the website..They have something that we applicant don't know..Overall this system of application is really ridiculous.
preposterous even!!!

BINDRA2000

Aug 16, 2016
bhambra92 said:
How can we use a shared link.....as system will allow one user to sign in......I am correct??
I have the same question. Anyone know what will happen if more than one user attempts to use the same link?

Binette

Star Member
Jul 9, 2014
United States
App. Filed.......
January 25th 2017
Nomination.....
13-02-2017
AOR Received.
01-02-2017
Med's Done....
14-02-2017
Passport Req..
11-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
9-11-2017
LANDED..........
Feb 8th 2018
BINDRA2000 said:
I have the same question. Anyone know what will happen if more than one user attempts to use the same link?
Just worry about getting there, what is going to happen we will find out at the same time. Sorry l couldn't be more helpful.