+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon projet Québec Registration and Activation

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
I finished my application today.

Couple of pointers:

1. Please try to open website using multiple browsers and multiple times from each browser. I used IE , Firefox , Opera and Chrome and 10 tabs on each browser ( total 40 simultaneous connection attempts).

2. My experience was different on each browsers.
For ex - Last night I was able to make multiple logins from IE but Firefox was failing all the time.
This morning website was allowing me in ( after multiple attempts) through Firefox but website was IE was giving me error directly.
This evening I was able to make connection for a long time on Opera. I did not face any disruption for 30 min and I finished my application.

3. Try to connect to website when our friends in India are sleeping :)

Hope it helps

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
liana22 said:
Nasir,

As you know registration is not enough. After that the forms must be filled out. Without filling the forms there is no difference between those who have registered and those who have not. Most of us who have registered will not be able to complete the forms.So don't get panic maybe you have the chance to do that.

:-\
liana
would you plz tell me what sort of information should be filled in forms , we should prepared already coz the connection to website is very difficult.
thanks

memo_mina

Jan 18, 2016
Hello folks,

Yet, I cant fill my application.Always, I got "Service is unavailable". why shall we sent to all newspaper on Quebec to force them to fix this mon projet?

mkdhaliwal

Jun 29, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2014
Hi

I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

anybody got this message?

Thanks,
Mona

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
mkdhaliwal said:
Hi

I am getting an error when trying to submit application is "
Has maximum number of 2800 CSQ applicaions been reached, your application will be automatically deleted after 90 days"

anybody got this message?

Thanks,
Mona
Only following people can submit application before 25th Jan:
a) people with employment offer validated by the Ministère
b) temporary resident of Québec

Most probably you are getting error as you do not fall in any of the above mentioned groups.

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
satya said:
liana
would you plz tell me what sort of information should be filled in forms , we should prepared already coz the connection to website is very difficult.
thanks
Dear Satya,

Sorry for being late, I have just seen your comment, could you do that or still need information?

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
aguntupalli0508 said:
I am not sure about filling the application in French. I will ask my attorney David Cohen about filling the forms in French. No where it is written that application need to fill in French. Stay tuned..!!
Dear aguntupalli0508

As far as I know the forms should be filled in french. I know it form page 4th, paragraph 4th of the guide PDF document which says:

" It is important that you answer the questions in French. If necessary, you can use an online
translation tool
like the ones found on the Internet to translate answers that must be entered in
certain fields if they are short and simple, such as the name of your country of origin, your
mother tongue or your professional title. However, we advise you to proceed with caution, since
these tools sometimes provide incorrect translations. "

please update us if you have read any new thing about that.

kalp kartik

Jan 12, 2016
I was able to create account but was not able to active it, i have used french version and i dont know french. Seems like we are in trouble who dont know french.

Anyway how can we convert address means my house number A-6 will remain A-6 only in french.

Thanks
Kartik Mehta

bhagowalia

Jan 25, 2016
APPNOV2014NY said:
I finished my application today.

Couple of pointers:

1. Please try to open website using multiple browsers and multiple times from each browser. I used IE , Firefox , Opera and Chrome and 10 tabs on each browser ( total 40 simultaneous connection attempts).

2. My experience was different on each browsers.
For ex - Last night I was able to make multiple logins from IE but Firefox was failing all the time.
This morning website was allowing me in ( after multiple attempts) through Firefox but website was IE was giving me error directly.
This evening I was able to make connection for a long time on Opera. I did not face any disruption for 30 min and I finished my application.

3. Try to connect to website when our friends in India are sleeping :)

Hope it helps
hi
u r the one of lucky
can u tell me how complete the long application becoze forms are in french language.
how many hours take complete application.
kindly give me some tip

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
bhagowalia said:
hi
u r the one of lucky
can u tell me how complete the long application becoze forms are in french language.
how many hours take complete application.
kindly give me some tip
It won't take more than 60 min, provided you are not kicked out of the system ;D ;D ;D

bhagowalia

Jan 25, 2016
thx dear

is it true that 2800 application be reached to target and now someone fill the application it will be deleted after 90 day.
Only following people can submit application before 25th Jan:

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
is it true that 2800 application be reached to target and now someone fill the application it will be deleted after 90 day. ---> Not true

Only following people can submit application before 25th Jan: --> True

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kalp kartik said:
I was able to create account but was not able to active it, i have used french version and i dont know french. Seems like we are in trouble who dont know french.

Anyway how can we convert address means my house number A-6 will remain A-6 only in french.

Thanks
Kartik Mehta
No need to change address to French.