+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon projet Québec Registration and Activation

aguntupalli0508

Jan 11, 2016
Does anyone successfully created and activated the account. I Successfully created the account but not able to activate it. I getting the same error 20 since morning and keep on refreshing. Please let me know if this is just for me or for everyone. Which time is appropriate for activate the account?

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

Yes for activation, again the same error happens. You should keep on trying on and on till you will do it.

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Yes,

I created the account which was 4 steps only:

1) create user name and password
2) Security question
3)Identity information
4) mail address

after that an email come to your email address, this email has a link in the body of it, you should click on that link to activate your account and you have only 72 hours to activate your email.

The process of activation also takes time like the process of creating the account, but do not give up try as much as you can.

I have activated mine, but since then I am not able to log in to my account and see what is going on there and what should I do.

Don't give up, try!

nasir

Jun 24, 2007
I am very much worried now. I am not able to register my self. The page is showing the same error. I am trying since Jan 6, 2016 but I am unable to open. Such a pathetic system by Quebec.

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Nasir,

As you know registration is not enough. After that the forms must be filled out. Without filling the forms there is no difference between those who have registered and those who have not. Most of us who have registered will not be able to complete the forms.So don't get panic maybe you have the chance to do that.

:-\

srt3381

Jan 5, 2016
I have created the account and also activated but since then cannot login....very frustrating... :'(

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Hello
Plz tell me the application is to be filled in french only or we can use english in further steps

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Amrinderghumann said:
Hello
Plz tell me the application is to be filled in french only or we can use english in further steps
In French only. Even the name of your country and mother tong should be in french. ( As you know the spell of some country and nationality names are different in french )

aguntupalli0508

Jan 11, 2016
I am not sure about filling the application in French. I will ask my attorney David Cohen about filling the forms in French. No where it is written that application need to fill in French. Stay tuned..!!

blesson2255

Jan 17, 2016
Hello All,

Today I just came to know about Quebec mon project.

Can anyone please share how can I register and create an account in secure space Quebec My project.

ZZoro

Star Member
Jul 18, 2015
"Immigrating to Québec > Mon projet Québec: a user-friendly way to access immigration services online"
They must be kidding us! lol