Mon Projet Eligibility Calculations and General Questions

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
Guys, i would like to bring all of your attention to the notice we received in our inbox. There are 2 options either are we accepting the case to proceed or we opt out and regular rule for point calculation on our application will follow i.e. 50 points for single applicants and 59 with spouse to get CSQ.
1) In case if we decide to go with the court to take the proceeding further and even if we won we will get our fees reimbursed, they will not change the rules back at the time of 2016 when we submitted our applications...result we will get our money back and we are out from the CSQ race.
2) In case we decide to opt out our application will be process as per the new rules and may be they give special treatment to our application and will not take harsh decion on our applications and we are in the CSQ race...
Please share your thoughts and we must debate on this, because this decision will affect our lives

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
Guys, i would like to bring all of your attention to the notice we received in our inbox. There are 2 options either are we accepting the case to proceed or we opt out and regular rule for point calculation on our application will follow i.e. 50 points for single applicants and 59 with spouse to get CSQ.
1) In case if we decide to go with the court to take the proceeding further and even if we won we will get our fees reimbursed, they will not change the rules back at the time of 2016 when we submitted our applications...result we will get our money back and we are out from the CSQ race.
2) In case we decide to opt out our application will be process as per the new rules and may be they give special treatment to our application and will not take harsh decion on our applications and we are in the CSQ race...
Please share your thoughts and we must debate on this, because this decision will affect our lives
Please advice how to respond....I m not interested for any refund whatever the decision...

Mohbouras

Apr 23, 2018
Launch of Mon Projet is deferred due to some technical failure..i hope it will be resolved soon..but the type of info i have seen its seems that registration of new accounts as well as those who have already created accounts will face unusual delay to submit the online application.

A technical failure prevented the launch of My Quebec project February 16, 2016 at 8: 30 pm (Montreal time). In fairness to all applicants, the Ministry will announce the opening of the system at least 24 hours in advance.

The use of secure space Quebec My project is now mandatory for anyone applying for a Quebec selection certificate under the regular program for skilled workers. Note that it is not possible to create a new account for the current period received.