May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Done 06 band in each and overall 6.5
basemmansour said:
my question related to quebec immigration
my graduation is bachelor of commerce,Accounting section, but i dont know which section i am in Area of training ??
what is the total no of years of education you have till your bachelors?

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
dream_Can said:
how to register for mon project? i am also dialing the number they have given but thats busy, right now is time to register for new account but cant do it, any help please?
What They Say :

"Accordingly, applicants who have already created their Mon projet Québec account may submit their application between June 13 and 20, 2016. The maximum number of applications to be received during this period will be raised to 5,000."

What I Understood :

People who already have account have to wait till June 13, 2016.

What They Say:

"When this number is reached, applicants who do not have an account may create one with a view to the next intake period. During this second period, the dates of which will be established later, the Ministère will also receive 5,000 applications.

Applicants who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and authorized to present an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time. Mon projet Québec will be available for these applicants starting on February 29, 2016, at 1 p.m. (Montréal time). Those who already have an account may submit their application online, while those without an account are asked to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take."

What I Understood :

New applicant who does not have a job offer or currently not residing temporarily in Quebec cannot create a new account until 13th of June. That simply means people who have already created account in the system are in priority for June intake. Suppose 42000 accounts is already created. They are taking 5000 applicant.

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
vickyRocks said:
What They Say :

"Accordingly, applicants who have already created their Mon projet Québec account may submit their application between June 13 and 20, 2016. The maximum number of applications to be received during this period will be raised to 5,000."

What I Understood :

People who already have account have to wait till June 13, 2016.

What They Say:

"When this number is reached, applicants who do not have an account may create one with a view to the next intake period. During this second period, the dates of which will be established later, the Ministère will also receive 5,000 applications.

Applicants who have a job offer validated by the Ministère or who are temporary residents in Québec and authorized to present an application for a Certificat de sélection du Québec may do so at any time. Mon projet Québec will be available for these applicants starting on February 29, 2016, at 1 p.m. (Montréal time). Those who already have an account may submit their application online, while those without an account are asked to call 514-864-9191. A customer service agent will tell them what steps to take."

What I Understood :

New applicant who does not have a job offer or currently not residing temporarily in Quebec cannot create a new account until 13th of June. That simply means people who have already created account in the system are in priority for June intake. Suppose 42000 accounts is already created. They are taking 5000 applicant.
What about the applications that were created previously for the Feb-Mar intake and going to be deleted even before reaching June’s intake period? (See the below translation from my Mon projet Québec account)
You have 59 days) to submit the form.
You can not submit this request, the maximum number of selection of license applications may be accepted for the regular program for skilled workers has been achieved. Your application will be deleted after 90 days, however, if this number is not for you, your application may still be submitted. For more information, go to
Do I have to create a new application and complete it from scratch? Or what? I am totally confused!

If this is the case, is there any way I can save the current completed application as a PDF?

Appreciate your replies.

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jaiva said:
What about the applications that were created previously for the Feb-Mar intake and going to be deleted even before reaching June’s intake period? (See the below translation from my Mon projet Québec account)
Do I have to create a new application and complete it from scratch? Or what? I am totally confused!

If this is the case, is there any way I can save the current completed application as a PDF?

Appreciate your replies.
I do not think you need to worry about that. MIDI will take care of it.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Jaiva said:

Appreciate your replies.
If you have already created your profile and ready to submit dont submit your application now as it will pop up with the message CAP is full. You just review your profile that u have already created and will till 13 June when the system gets open and than submit your profile. You dont need to create a new application once you already created your profile just wait and submit when the times come. Your profile will not be deleted from the system, even if it gets deleted you have plenty of time to submit..the Key here is wait and watch..hope this helps.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
basemmansour said:
@vicky its take 4 years till i get my bachelor
Im asking the total no of education years you have completed. i.e 14 years or its 16 years?

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
vickyRocks said:
If you have already created your profile and ready to submit dont submit your application now as it will pop up with the message CAP is full. You just review your profile that u have already created and will till 13 June when the system gets open and than submit your profile. You dont need to create a new application once you already created your profile just wait and submit when the times come. Your profile will not be deleted from the system, even if it gets deleted you have plenty of time to submit..the Key here is wait and watch..hope this helps.
Thanks for he reply.
My concern however is the note that translates as" You have 56 days to submit the form"
Today is March 6, 2016 so that means that 56 days from today would be May 1, 2016, and the submission dates are from Jan 13-20.
What's going to happen once after these 56 days have been passed?

Thank you in advance.

nanak12

Sep 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
AOR Received.
17-08-2016
Jaiva said:
Thanks for he reply.
My concern however is the note that translates as" You have 56 days to submit the form"
Today is March 6, 2016 so that means that 56 days from today would be May 1, 2016, and the submission dates are from Jan 13-20.

Thank you in advance.
Don't worry about it, they will change it for sure. They clearly announced that who only created their mon project application on January 2016, will be able to submit in June intake.
There is system maintenance on March 7, i believe they will change it during this.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Jaiva said:
Thanks for he reply.

Thank you in advance.
All mess happen after people created their profiles and were ready to submit it. But system prevented that so the authorities really know this kind of issue and it will not be a problem for you they will manage on their own as there are 100s of ppl like you..dont worry. The real real problem will be for those who have not yet created their accounts om mon projet and have to wait till june..

Jaiva

Mar 3, 2016
Thank you Vicky & nanak12.
You were right, it has been changed and no counting down to delete the form after the system maintenance on Mar 7th. :)
The next reception period will run from 13 to 20 June 2016. The Ministry will receive 5,000 requests.

SHAHBAZACMA

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
vickyRocks

I am again disturbing you. My concern is about points under area of training (which is depends on education and experience) and for education. i have a master degree from University of the Punjab in Economics with 16 years of total education as per Pakistani education system. After that i have completed my ACMA from Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of Pakistan consist of 3 years of education. I am working in a local leading bank in credit department from last 8 years. Please guide me with respect to points under ares of training and education.

vickyRocks

May 25, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Guys as every knows now that Quebec does not interview people anymore as per the new mon projet system as adaptability section is reove from the selection factors and now applicant need 49/57 points to get CSQ. Today I have seen this info on the website of Quebec and it says"

"Selection review: The Ministère completes the review of your application and renders a decision based on the selection criteria in effect. In some cases, this review may require an interview with an official from the Ministère. If this is the case, you will receive a notice of appointment from the Ministère.

Missions for selection interviews for skilled workers are held overseas on a regular basis. Consult the Schedule of selection missions, which is updated regularly."

on the basis of above info does it means that Quebec still exercise Adaptability section to grant CSQ and interview people Face2Face.

Anyone with feedback/opinion is appreciated.

isabellla

Star Member
Aug 16, 2016
INDIA
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
THERE IS A CUT OFF POINTS FOR QUEBEC IMMIGRATION, BUT NO ONE HAS ANY IDEA ABOUT IT.IN THIS, MARRIED MUST BE SCORE 50 POINTS (EXCLUDING FINANCIAL SELF SUFFICIENCY AND ADAPTABILITY)AND SINGLE MUST SCORE 43.(SOURCE QUEBEC OFFICIAL SITE)