+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mon Project, Steps after activating the account

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Hi everyone,

Could any of log in to the account after activation? If so, please provide us information about what is there in the account and is there anything else we should do on the account after activation and begor 18 th January.

P.S. Does anyone knows if we should prepare any document in pdf format to be uploaded on 18th January?

Regards,

liana22

Jan 11, 2016
Hello

Could any one log in to his/her account after activation?

Please inform us if you did.

Thanks

Amrinderghumann

Jan 14, 2016
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-06-2016
Hello
I have submitted application but cant activate thrg email. Same error . Also tell me in future that we will fill form in english as it is available in french. Or everything in french

johntshipamba

Jun 22, 2015
Good day ! You need to wait from the 26 January up to the 15 February to login and fill the forms then submission and payment of the required fees is on the 16 February.

I hope it is clear.

Thanks

m585

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
johntshipamba said:
Good day ! You need to wait from the 26 January up to the 15 February to login and fill the forms then submission and payment of the required fees is on the 16 February.

I hope it is clear.

Thanks
That's not correct - you can still login and fill in the forms now, as well as from January 26th to February 15th. The January 26th date is just when you are stopped from creating any new accounts.

rang_kiran

Jan 13, 2016
Dear Friend,

I have been trying to register since Jan 5th through browser, unfortunately no success as of now.

Will be if u help me out to register one account for me. i am on rangineni.kiran@gmail.com

I am on Whatsapp with number: +919972933944

Your support is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kiran R

bonyvarghese

Jan 15, 2016
Hello All,

I'm not able to create an account on 'Mon Project'. It says "The English version is not available. Please consult the French version."

Please advice ....

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liana22 said:
Hello

Could any one log in to his/her account after activation?

Please inform us if you did.

Thanks
hi liana22

i have already created my account but couldn't log in for once. the site is currently going under some maintenance task.i am hoping that soon they will live the new site and hopefully people can access their account easily :)

coolrc_04

Star Member
Jun 18, 2015
aarzoo said:
yes I did only for once just filled page one and then timed out , since then no log in again
If someone was rejected a study permit to Canada would he/she be able to get CSQ? Does the form ask about any such information?

Thanks