NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Dec, 2013
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2013
Hi All,
My Mom received the mail on Apr 02 to send her passport for visa stamping to finalize her PR process. But unfortunately she lost her passport and we applied for her new passport and received it by Apr 27.

I inquired from CIC helpdesk and they told me to send a Letter of Explanation by post mail to Ottawa office.

I sent the mail to CPC Ottawa at their email id CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca with a Letter of Explanation and new passport details in the letter.
I also mailed the letter of explanation on May 01 which reach Ottawa office by May 2.
My mom didn't submit her passport yet as we are awaiting further instructions.
I am not sure, if we should go and submit her new passport at the New Delhi Visa center without further waiting for any instructions from CIC, as they haven't responded yet in last 10 days.

Stressed out what to do as CIC helpdesk is not really reachable and not received the response for my postal mail as well!!

Many Thanks!

chocotruffle

Jun 14, 2013
Toronto Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th Dec, 2013
AOR Received.
23 Jan, 2013
Hey thanks ..thats what we have decided now. Its 15 days delayed after 30 days timeline and since we have received no response for my email, we will submit the new passport with the letter of explanation in the envelope.