Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
just met my colleague who is posted in toronto office, he is on official tour to india.

1. Economy is reviving, but not at that pace , as in case of India or US
2. Do not invest in Canada.. especailly in stocks, shares & homes. (prices are expected to be crashed anytime)
3. Jobs are scarce.. Appraisals, increments will be less than normal as compard to USA.

But he asked me""" what i get working in india for 7 years"
N told me give atleat year or so to Canada too.. do not expect magic there.

aybee

Nov 2, 2009
Chandigarh
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-October-2009
IELTS Request
overall - 8 (7 above in each)
LANDED..........
5-July-2010
accounts said:
just met my colleague who is posted in toronto office, he is on official tour to india.

2. Do not invest in Canada.. especailly in stocks, shares & homes. (prices are expected to be crashed anytime)
3. Jobs are scarce.. Appraisals, increments will be less than normal as compard to USA.

Yup, of-course it will be much better than this Rat Race !!!

mpapdp.1984

Oct 27, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-11-2008
AOR Received.
18-03-2009
File Transfer...
27-10-2009
Med's Request
16-04-2010
Med's Done....
29-04-2010 (Reached Ottawa May 4 2010)
Interview........
waived
accounts said:

Jobs are currently scarce in the US also. The housing market has already crashed. The economy is showing signs of reviving but that is because it is currently on steroids of the stimulus package. The housing situation is a bit better in Canada, especially in areas where influx of immigrants is high. The demand for housing is always high in this area, so rental/house prices are also high.

My relative bought a condo in Toronto at the peak of the bubble and the prices have not gone down. Canada is not as bad compared to the US. Anyone having the chance to immigrate should do so without much hesitation.

hmisabpk

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
accounts said:

Hi,

accounts,

Your friend is quit right.
You have to struggle at least one year to manage your family's needs.

regards

hmisabpk

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Contrary to whatever/whoever says wherever... Canada is indeed fantastic & is well on the path to recovery [if there was a need though]. Things are well placed, jobs r there, mortgage is currently below sub-prime & it is the right time to come here.

To tell u the factual position, all the guys who came from our network [Dubai2Canada Group] recently... since Mar-2010 r already placed. It may not be well placed, but they have a job & r surviving w/out touching their 'landing funds'.

I'm not seeing any chap hard pressed here [at least the guys I meet & know about] and there is just no setback in the Malls... they r full as usual... wives r still on the spending spree [pun intended].

I'd advice all who r with their visa/s, land asap. This is the time.

Qorax

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
qorax said:
Contrary to whatever/whoever says wherever... Canada is indeed fantastic & is well on the path to recovery [if there was a need though]. Things are well placed, jobs r there, mortgage is currently below sub-prime & it is the right time to come here.

To tell u the factual position, all the guys who came from our network [Dubai2Canada Group] recently... since Mar-2010 r already placed. It may not be well placed, but they have a job & r surviving w/out touching their 'landing funds'.

I'm not seeing any chap hard pressed here [at least the guys I meet & know about] and there is just no setback in the Malls... they r full as usual... wives r still on the spending spree [pun intended].

I'd advice all who r with their visa/s, land asap. This is the time.

Qorax
qorax u landed?

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
people,

I think again quorax would be right below is the link go thro....

http://www.muchmormagazine.com/2010/05/economy-in-canada-shifts-into-high-gear-in-april-adding-108700-jobs/

maverick_stallion

Feb 18, 2010
Pl go thro the below link about immigration intake being high lookin to a reviving economy....

http://www.muchmormagazine.com/2010/05/canadian-immigration-government-maintains-historically-high-rate-of-immigration-in-2009/

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
qorax said:
Yes, writing to u from Toronto... the time now is 12:24 AM.
hoz Canada!!!!!!!! we can only trust you.....

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
accounts said:
hoz Canada!!!!!!!! we can only trust you.....
In simple words... "a great place to be in".

Contrary to what others say, there is just no problem here. Things r moving in the same speed, as I saw it 1yr back. There is no hint of any economic downslide... everything is in inertia, moving as a well-oiled machinery... jobs r no problem [remember the 3 phases of job strata -that I wrote in another thread]... social life is vibrant... & the icing is the helpful nature of everyone here.

I haven't yet met anyone here who has not provided me/us some tip or the other on any/many issues. Ppl will give u guidance, try & help u with understanding whatever u ask them [or may not ask too].

Basically we r blessed to be able to be part of this great nation.

Qorax

neki

Apr 29, 2010
dear qorax,

please what province are you in and literally; how's the weather?
also, kindly place linkof the thread regarding job strata.

thanks.

neki.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
qorax said:
Yes, writing to u from Toronto... the time now is 12:24 AM.
Glad to hear you have landed. at least we can get actual information and experiential knowledge. I also know that you wont have time for us like before but i know that God will grant you uncommonh favor even as you have sowed in the lives of his children.

Best of luck in this new land