+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mistakenly uploaded different rprf instead of transaction details

jytosaka

May 16, 2017
hello,

I got nomination on 25 may via singapore visa office. I did medical already but instead of uploading rprf (Right of Permanent Residence Fee), i have uploaded another pdf file via gckey online. Now, there is no option to upload file again. I sent email to via office in singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and spore-cs@international.gc.ca.

Do you have any idea how long it will take to resolve this issue as i have only 30 days to pay fee.

aarv

Sep 7, 2016
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
App. Filed.......
03-JAN-2017
Doc's Request.
NONE
Nomination.....
17-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
13-MAR-2017
File Transfer...
08-MAY-2017
Med's Request
12-JUN-2017
Med's Done....
16-JUN-2017
hello,

I got nomination on 25 may via singapore visa office. I did medical already but instead of uploading rprf (Right of Permanent Residence Fee), i have uploaded another pdf file via gckey online. Now, there is no option to upload file again. I sent email to via office in singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and spore-cs@international.gc.ca.

Do you have any idea how long it will take to resolve this issue as i have only 30 days to pay fee.
Don't worry just send them correct one via CASE SPECIFIC INQUIRY and tell them about your mistake...your problem will be solve.