+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

mistake in my family form

Discussion in 'Visitors' started by 0senjed0, Dec 6, 2018.

  1. we are 5 and one of my son family name in form cause of type mistake have a extra a word . now i can't find solution to tell them replace a correct form or solve it . what should i do now?
    because his biometric pdf file is wrong now
  2. Any information must match the passport details of the applicant.

    You can email the amended TRV application form to your local visa office

Share This Page