+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga processing times - Family sponsorship.

nyantaro19

Star Member
Feb 7, 2024
Category........
Other
In the end, our application got liberated by Mississauga CPC and sent to Manila VP for processing and we got PPR today.
Similar thing happened to me. Our application was being processed by Mississauga and was transfered to Manila VO for completion.

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
Congratulations! May I know if the Background Check in PR tracker is still In Progress, or was it updated to Completed before you receive your PPR?
In GCKey, it stills show In Progress but in PR Tracker, it get changed to completed. Sometime, there are discrepancies with the details but as long as we got PPR, we know it's approved.

nksid18

Apr 2, 2023
Upon checking the Application Tracker, I've noticed that all the steps are marked completed. Quebec Applicant here. Timeline in signature. Any idea of how long do I need to wait for the PPR?

nksid18

Apr 2, 2023
Could be any day soon.
We're very hopeful that the PPR comes very soon. However we're also anxious because some people here in the forum says that everything is completed and COPR still doesnt show in the Tracker.

I have a question, when your Eligibility and Background Check turned Completed in the Tracker, did it also reflect on GCKey? For me in GCKey, the Eligibility still says - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. For Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Thanks!

Xilikon

Apr 26, 2018
Quebec City, Canada
Category........
FAM
We're very hopeful that the PPR comes very soon. However we're also anxious because some people here in the forum says that everything is completed and COPR still doesn't show in the Tracker.

I have a question, when your Eligibility and Background Check turned Completed in the Tracker, did it also reflect on GCKey? For me in GCKey, the Eligibility still says - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. For Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Thanks!
The PR tracker says complete in all 4 cases, but in GCKey, it still remained in processing for both Eligibility and Background. We got PPR before PR Tracker status changed to completed and the COPR numbers appeared the next day.

Edit: I just checked GCKey and it just updated today saying Eligibility is completed and the decision is made with it being approved. The counterfoil numbers appeared for both my wife and her daughter.

Copy of the GCKey details :

Review of eligibility
  • April 1, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • March 7, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 29, 2023 Completed.
Background check
  • March 16, 2024 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 15, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

nksid18

Apr 2, 2023
The PR tracker says complete in all 4 cases, but in GCKey, it still remained in processing for both Eligibility and Background. We got PPR before PR Tracker status changed to completed and the COPR numbers appeared the next day.

Edit: I just checked GCKey and it just updated today saying Eligibility is completed and the decision is made with it being approved. The counterfoil numbers appeared for both my wife and her daughter.

Copy of the GCKey details :

Review of eligibility
  • April 1, 2024 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical results
  • March 7, 2024 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • March 29, 2023 Completed.
Background check
  • March 16, 2024 Your background check was completed.
Final decision
  • March 15, 2024 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
I JUST GOT MY PPR!!! What a sigh of relief! I hope everyone else receive good news as well. Thanks to this forum for giving me relevant information. Thanks to you as well @Xilikon

Reactions: Xilikon