**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

adcy

Jan 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Hello,
I Just got SA.. It says that the RP will be process at Mississauga instead of Paris. Do you know why? Is it good?
Thank you all!

Last edited:

ajmcanada

Apr 23, 2018
Has anyone had any recent updates out of CPC-Mississauga? We have been informed by IRCC as of last week that there has been no movement on our application for "quite some time" as of last week. We have been in process for over 13 months now and are waiting on BGC and eligibility. People keep telling us we should be days away from receiving PPR at this point, but haven't had any movement in ages so we are worried.

Reactions: jmichae1

SophieRstr

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
France
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Hello,
I Just got SA.. It says that the RP will be process at Mississauga instead of Paris. Do you know why? Is it good?
Thank you all!
Hello! Our application was sent to Mississauga instead of Paris too. I don't know if its a good thing because for now, we are waiting for CSQ (we are going to Quebec) What is your timeline?

adcy

Jan 12, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Hello! Our application was sent to Mississauga instead of Paris too. I don't know if its a good thing because for now, we are waiting for CSQ (we are going to Quebec) What is your timeline?
Hello, app sent end of sept, AOR december, AS Jan 8th. I sent the CSQ app last week and now I’m waiting for MED. When did you send your CSQ app? Do you have any news?

SophieRstr

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
France
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
2018-08-02
File Transfer...
24-12-2018
Med's Request
12-12-2018
Med's Done....
01-01-2019
Hello, app sent end of sept, AOR december, AS Jan 8th. I sent the CSQ app last week and now I’m waiting for MED. When did you send your CSQ app? Do you have any news?
We sent our CSQ app on December 26 and they took our payment on January 10. Now we are waiting...

maria1994

Star Member
Dec 7, 2018
Wow congrats..
Hopefully we all get our PPR soon
Can u pls share the mail contents for PPR ?
It's a 7-page email... but the first paragraph is:

Dear _________:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

Here is the link for the other pages:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-8mMumZ3h0uZEpmCS0RpDmfjnruW5VCN

Last edited:

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
It's a 7-page email... but the first paragraph is:

Dear _________:

The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must
complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of
Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa.

Here is the link for the other pages:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-8mMumZ3h0uZEpmCS0RpDmfjnruW5VCN
Thnak you ..thats really nice of you :)
All the best and happy journey

Last edited:

jmichae1

Jan 9, 2019
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update that we got our PPR today! We are very excited! Thank you for the help with answering our questions everyone! We have more work to do, but we're excited for our next steps!

Reactions: SophieRstr

Lucky713

Star Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to provide an update that we got our PPR today! We are very excited! Thank you for the help with answering our questions everyone! We have more work to do, but we're excited for our next steps!
Congrats .. I feel really happy wen someone gets thru..its relaxing wen u get at the end of this long long struggle..happy days!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jmichae1