+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**MISSISSAUGA PROCESSING** - Outland Spousal Applicants

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Can't help directly with the question in terms of experience but I'd submit a scan of whatever contract you have that outlines the 30 days notice (and accompany it with a translation if in Italian). I think there's quite a lot riding on the "If possible" part of providing a certificate of release/discharge so they are leaving other ways of satisfying their concerns open - hopefully your contract will help with this!
That's a good idea! Do you think I should use a separate webform for each document? How long does it take for them to get the webforms=
?

ursus

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
UK
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
16-02-2018
AOR Received.
29-03-2018
File Transfer...
26-04-2018
Med's Request
05-04-2018
Med's Done....
25-04-2018
Passport Req..
17-08-2018
That's a good idea! Do you think I should use a separate webform for each document? How long does it take for them to get the webforms=
?
Afraid I have no experience of using the webform!

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
?
If it's a single question, stick to one web form and combine the documents into a single PDF that you attach. write a short note on the web page when you submit outlining the basic information that's being requested and what you've attached.

Once submitted, you'll get an automatic response back that it's been received and will be processed. Then, after about 7-10 days you can expect a personalized reply from an agent or officer saying that it's been passed on to the appropriate office for processing.

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
do you guys this will be a suitable explanation?

To whom it may concern,

The present document is a follow up for the requirement of additional information in reference to my service with the Italian Military.

My present status is of active duty service in the Italian Army. Since I have always been on a professional contract as a volunteer and not on obligatory service, I am allowed to release at any time within approximately thirty days.

My wife (sponsor) and mine intention is to hand in my release papers once the Sponsorship process will be completed and I will be able to land as a Permanent Resident. We have decided to do so, in order to keep both our incomes during the processing time. In addition to that, we thought that keeping a job in my country of origin would have been a good thing in case I would not be granted PR in Canada and we had to settle in Italy.

Due to the reasons explained above I am not able to provide a “Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty” at the moment.

shirleyfeng1985

Star Member
Apr 9, 2017
Any late May 2018 applicant?
My application was received on May 29
Last update: my sponsor received an email which states that my application will be processed in CPC-M on July 17.
My BCG started on July 13 as shown on GCKey.
Last line on ECAS is medical exam result has been received.
Anyone on the same boat? Care to share your status?

Nmzara

Apr 23, 2018
If it's a single question, stick to one web form and combine the documents into a single PDF that you attach. write a short note on the web page when you submit outlining the basic information that's being requested and what you've attached.

Once submitted, you'll get an automatic response back that it's been received and will be processed. Then, after about 7-10 days you can expect a personalized reply from an agent or officer saying that it's been passed on to the appropriate office for processing.

See if you can submit it through your online account which you linked for the principal applicant. They usually prefer that and will receive it right away. That’s what I did when they requested some additional documents from me. It’s better than webform. I submitted my documents in one pdf format just like he said.

i2mda

Jul 22, 2018
Hey does anyone have an idea.
My time lines

Received May 2
AOR1 June 7
Medical request June 15
Medical June 25
SA & AOR June 26
Additional medical June 4
Medical passed June 5
PCC uploaded July 19

So my GCKEY background Changed to “we are processing your background check” before SA & AOR2 email.
Then they stated to processing to my application July 18.
Does anyone have idea How long usually does it take for next step....?
Thank you in advance.

Sindhu1601

Star Member
Apr 3, 2018
Hey does anyone have an idea.
My time lines

Received May 2
AOR1 June 7
Medical request June 15
Medical June 25
SA & AOR June 26
Additional medical June 4
Medical passed June 5
PCC uploaded July 19

So my GCKEY background Changed to “we are processing your background check” before SA & AOR2 email.
Then they stated to processing to my application July 18.
Does anyone have idea How long usually does it take for next step....?
Thank you in advance.
Same boat . Same kinda dates.... Ndvo... Lemme know yours.. Pcc sent with application... Schedule a s being reviewd

Snowman1308

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
See if you can submit it through your online account which you linked for the principal applicant. They usually prefer that and will receive it right away. That’s what I did when they requested some additional documents from me. It’s better than webform. I submitted my documents in one pdf format just like he said.
Yeah I ended up doing it because initially there was no slot for that in the submission page but by the time I collected the documents one was added.
The day after status of additional documents changed into "Not applicable"
Anybody has a clue about this?

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
My document status has said not applicable ever since I resubmitted my schedule A via the web form.

I remember reading here that 'not applicable' is a fairly common thing and nothing to be concerned about.

evdm

Jun 16, 2017
Thanks!
Any news for you?
I saw on MyCIC that IRCC is now processing my background check as of last week Thursday, so yay for movement on my file. Don't know if I posted that already, here.

Otherwise still waiting.

Last edited:

waiting10yrs

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
We have a small update too. RCMP Check and another copy of RPRF sent via GcKey on July 13th. Then on July 16th it updated to: "The additional documents you provided have been uploaded" from "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details".

We also hit the 131 day mark today. We hope for good news in August.

Reactions: evdm

Sor00sh

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Guys
i have already asked this question but havenot got any reply. could you please advise if you also got these 2 messages?
we do not know anyone applying for a sponsorship.
It would be much appreciated if anyone advised if you have recieved both of below emails?

first email: We are pleased to inform that you have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor.
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) will be processed at CPC Mississauga.

second email:We are pleased to inform that you have met the federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor.
The Application for Permanent Residence for your relative(s) will be sent to a visa office for
processing. The visa office will be selected based on your relative’s home address and the
requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A confirmation letter will be sent to you
once the application is sent to the visa office, informing you of the visa office selected. This
confirmation letter will also provide you with instructions on how to submit an undertaking application
to the Provincial government.

thanks