Mississauga outland application processing delays

maratoronto

Oct 24, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
any updates from CPC - Mississauga?
Any Decision Made since March 13, 2020 for anybody??? or passport request, or something....

CDNsoldier

Jan 9, 2020
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Spousal Sponsorship
No update till now. I really wonder when will they resume the work. When eveyone is going back to work as the restrictions ease up, these ircc officers seem to hv no mood to work. I hope i am wrong.
By the time they decide to get their heads out of there… The second wave will hit and they’ll have to stay home again. And the second wave will be as bad if not worse than the first. Everyone should try to get their spouses here on a TRV before the second wave.

CanadianCatLady

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
I was going to apply outland this month. But now I think I will wait until my spouse comes here in February and then apply inland. There is no point to outland with these crazy delays. May as well go inland so she can get an OWP.

Reactions: patnikrishna

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
I did call CPC-M last week and was able to talk to a customer care agent. He checked notes on my file and informed that last update on my file was in May 2020. PA's background check hasn't begun yet. I am Feb applicant. He also said that they have started working on Spousal Applications but its very slow.

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
I did call CPC-M last week and was able to talk to a customer care agent. He checked notes on my file and informed that last update on my file was in May 2020. PA's background check hasn't begun yet. I am Feb applicant. He also said that they have started working on Spousal Applications but its very slow.
You applied outland or inland ? Got Aor and sponsor approved already?