+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga outland application processing delays

kentucky_mule

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
You applied outland or inland ? Got Aor and sponsor approved already?
Outland in Feb. Yes, got SA Approval and Medical passed and second AOR in April in mail stating my application is being transferred to Mississauga. On ecas the PA side is back to "In Process" for a second time.

vvvickyllll

Star Member
Dec 13, 2015
Toronto and Peel Regions get ready for stage 3 reopening, bars and restaurants will be reopened on Friday. Is CPC-Mississauga gonna stop working from home??

Reactions: Teepayne

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Nova Scotia has zero Covid since early June and everything reopened. Did ircc sydney open? No...so dont kid yourself folks. Ircc are being buttholes.

Liam2020

Jul 31, 2020
I was going to apply outland this month. But now I think I will wait until my spouse comes here in February and then apply inland. There is no point to outland with these crazy delays. May as well go inland so she can get an OWP.
If you don't need to go out of the country then it makes sense to do an inland application. Otherwise you will be
any updates from CPC - Mississauga?
Any Decision Made since March 13, 2020 for anybody??? or passport request, or something....
Yes! Got PPR and CoPR on Jul 31st. They are working, hang in there! It's just the processes are not as transparent as we'd like and they are also affected by Covid disruptions.

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Toronto and Peel Regions get ready for stage 3 reopening, bars and restaurants will be reopened on Friday. Is CPC-Mississauga gonna stop working from home??
I think once kids are back in school and daycares are fully open, there's no reason why they won't be back as many ppl had their kids to parent and not able to work, even from home. Also, many ircc employees were pulled from their duties to process cerb claims. Now that most of the country is "open" there won't be as many cerb claimants and ircc can get back to business .. fingers crossed.

Reactions: VJ2012

Dhiyadane

Jun 28, 2020
If you don't need to go out of the country then it makes sense to do an inland application. Otherwise you will be

Yes! Got PPR and CoPR on Jul 31st. They are working, hang in there! It's just the processes are not as transparent as we'd like and they are also affected by Covid disruptions.
Inland or outland
Application timeline

VJ2012

Star Member
Jun 29, 2012

Congrats ! It keeps our hope up.
Would you tell us your timeline , thanks

Liam2020

Jul 31, 2020
Congrats ! It keeps our hope up.
Would you tell us your timeline , thanks
Sept 05: Application received
November 04: Biometrics request
November 12: Sponsor Aproved
December 23: Medical exam request
December 30: CSQ request
January 8: Medical exam passed