December 30: CSQ request
January 8: Medical exam passed
July 17 : CSQ Approved
July 31st: PPR and CoPR
would u mind if I ask which country

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Outland in Feb. Yes, got SA Approval and Medical passed and second AOR in April in mail stating my application is being transferred to Mississauga. On ecas the PA side is back to "In Process" for a second time.

I'm a november 2019 spousal applicant. ECAS for PA details shows permanent residence application status "received". I dont remember seeing it "in process".
Does it mean that they havent started processing the PR for PA ?

My sponsorship eligibility was approved in December 2019 and file moved to CPC-M.

Still waiting for medicals.

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm a november 2019 spousal applicant. ECAS for PA details shows permanent residence application status "received". I dont remember seeing it "in process".
Does it mean that they havent started processing the PR for PA ?

My sponsorship eligibility was approved in December 2019 and file moved to CPC-M.

Still waiting for medicals.
That's correct! "In Progress" means they started working on the file.

• Sad
Reactions: SKRPrince09

account77

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anybody received any new update from the Mississauga office? I started seeing some updates on tracker lately.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Anybody received any new update from the Mississauga office? I started seeing some updates on tracker lately.
The last I received an update from them is on May 20 2020 for an extension on CSQ Submission.

My ECAS for PA Applicant shows 'Application Received' which means Mississauga didnt work on the application at all. If they never opened my file, then I wonder how they granted me an extension for CSQ Submission. Not sure if the ECAS is correct or I am missing something.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
i and there is one more person from feb 2020
got ecas status updated
File moved to mvo on 12 march
—Then covid silence——
on 16th aug - ecas changed from in progress to app received.
Could you please tell me more about your ECAS status ?...you say it changed from in-progress to received...what does this mean ?..

Logically, shouldnt it be the other way round ?

nrrpxyz1188

Feb 29, 2020
Could you please tell me more about your ECAS status ?...you say it changed from in-progress to received...what does this mean ?..

Logically, shouldnt it be the other way round ?
this is kind of aor2 - acknowledge of receipt from mvo that they received the file from NS. And once they start working on my file for eligibility check at mvo they will again change the ecas status from app received to in progress under PA.

Reactions: SKRPrince09

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
this is kind of aor2 - acknowledge of receipt from mvo that they received the file from NS. And once they start working on my file for eligibility check at mvo they will again change the ecas status from app received to in progress under PA.
Ok thanks, my file was moved to CPC M vo in december 2019. And the ECAS status for PA is received ever since and yet to change to In-progress.

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019

tizahu

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Is this about the office being opened for employees or for people to physically go in for a citizenship test?
It looks like both. No one is getting test invites. I haven't seen any update on the spreadsheet for the Mississauga Office.

I have three applications in process with IRCC, two sponsorship, and Citizenship(test got canceled). No response on anything since Feb 2020.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
This infuriates me! Why do I have to go to work everyday but they do not?! Ridiculous.
Everyone is back to work and these raccoons still sitting in their basements supported by their Unions. I wish my unions should learn from them, to support their workers lol.

Teepayne

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
Everyone is back to work and these raccoons still sitting in their basements supported by their Unions. I wish my unions should learn from them, to support their workers lol.
Supporting them would be ensuring they can physically distance, installing plexiglass partitions and providing hand sanitizer and extra cleaning services. You can't tell me it's that difficult, especially since it's a government office. I am wondering if they're receiving full pay or living off CERB. Not many can't survive off 2000.00 a month, especially living in the GTA....smh