+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Oath processing

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
Oct2016 said:
Usually it is the nearest CIC location to your home address. You will know which office exactly when you receive test letter invitation.

Good Luck
mississauga office is just few km away from my home address, and st. clair is my office , weird.
i just did the finger prints today. hope to get the test request soon. It look the cases who gets fingerprints move faster later on. Is this correct??

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I do not know if the file will moves faster, but I know someone who lives in Mississauga and his office was st. Clair.
So all depends in each case.

Good Luck

Patient83 said:
mississauga office is just few km away from my home address, and st. clair is my office , weird.
i just did the finger prints today. hope to get the test request soon. It look the cases who gets fingerprints move faster later on. Is this correct??

D miller

Feb 22, 2017
Mississauga rd said:
Did anyone get invitation for oath recently in Mississauga?
not me but I know a few people who failed in December take it in February and they had oath yesterday

diamondstar511

Jun 3, 2012
Hi Friends,

Speaking on behalf of my wife from Mississauga office. She had her exam on Jan 24th. Oath invite on Feb 10.

Oath Taken on Feb 24th.

Since I accompanied her I saw all the people who came for exam also came for oath and they were many people who took oath in Mississauga Office.

So just a matter of time......Don't lose hope.......

visitor007

Oct 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
me and my wife gave our test @ mississauga on jan 23rd 2017 got DM on 24th....still waiting for oath invitation :-\...wake up mississauga office ??? :-[

shyurun79

Sep 22, 2016
GTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Patient83 said:
My own experience, I got FP request from St. Clair office and yesterday received the test invitation from Mississauga office. Another one from our forum received FP request from St. Clair after test and his original office is Ottawa. I guess all FP request for Ontario applicants are from St. Clair. Once the clearance is done, you case will be sent back to Mississauga.

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Sorry to ask, your officer is she or he?

visitor007 said:
me and my wife gave our test @ mississauga on jan 23rd 2017 got DM on 24th....still waiting for oath invitation :-\...wake up mississauga office ??? :-[

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
how many people in each oath ceremony @ Mississauga office normally?

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Its unfair guys some ppl same office get oath after one week of doing a test and other ppl do test and get DM after couple of days and still waiting for oath. Really I am not getting it.

From what I am seeing here that there alot of ppl waiting for oath letter from Mississauga office.

visitor007 said:

visitor007

Oct 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oct2016 said:
Its unfair guys some ppl same office get oath after one week of doing a test and other ppl do test and get DM after couple of days and still waiting for oath. Really I am not getting it.

From what I am seeing here that there alot of ppl waiting for oath letter from Mississauga office.
i agree