+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Office Oath processing

Feb 27, 2017
I've done my test on January 30th of this year and my ecas was updated to decision made two days later. Since then nothing changed not sure what happened here?!

I know couple of people facing this problem in Mississauga Office not sure why?

If someone have an idea what might be the reason please share

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's weird I usually hear that Mississauga Office is fast!

Good Luck

Mississauga rd said:
I've done my test on January 30th of this year and my ecas was updated to decision made two days later. Since then nothing changed not sure what happened here?!

I know couple of people facing this problem in Mississauga Office not sure why?

If someone have an idea what might be the reason please share

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
I am waiting also, I know St. Clair is slow, but Why Mississauga Office is being so slow lately? I have couple of friends who did exam on January the 19th, and they still waiting for the Oath Letter.

I think the best thing is to be patient.
Hopefully we can get a good news this month.

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
How to know what is our local office. Is it based on where you live. !? How to know if my office is mississauga. Knowing that i live in mississauga!?

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Usually it is the nearest CIC location to your home address. You will know which office exactly when you receive test letter invitation.

Good Luck

Patient83 said:
How to know what is our local office. Is it based on where you live. !? How to know if my office is mississauga. Knowing that i live in mississauga!?

Feb 27, 2017
I'm coming to a conclusion that certain officers are slowing the process not sure if it's intentionally or coincidentally

Patient83

Feb 13, 2017
Oct2016 said:
Usually it is the nearest CIC location to your home address. You will know which office exactly when you receive test letter invitation.

Good Luck
Thanks for the info

Oct2016

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
The only thing we can do is to be patient.

No one knows how is the inside application process. There are many factors involved.
As you can see you are not the only person is waiting from the same office.

Anyways All the luck for all of us.

Mississauga rd said:
I'm coming to a conclusion that certain officers are slowing the process not sure if it's intentionally or coincidentally