Mississauga Office Applicants 2014/ 2015

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
osamaamany said:
Dear Ahmed,

In the 2 minutes interview did the officer checked your passport page by page to check the stamps or it was only a look on the first page to check your ID and that the passport is the same which you submitted ?
She told me that they have a copy already (the one I sent with the application) so she just checked the bio-pages. She was very kind.
I think that the CIC interview is a matter of luck sometimes you get a nice officer

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received my test/interview letter (No Update on Ecas yet) for May 29th at Mississauga office. I am so nervous :( ???.

I know that this is the most important step in the whole process.

Advices and prayers are appreciated

Mainagui

Star Member
Dec 20, 2010
Ahmed127 said:
I received my test/interview letter (No Update on Ecas yet) for May 29th at Mississauga office. I am so nervous :( ???.

Congrats and best of luck :))

Okay now i'm a bit jealous, joking lol !!

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am starting a new job in New York next month. I don't know if this can affect my chances. :( :(

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
They are 3 guys that had test today in Mississauga but I know just one of them respond, no news about others.
Medigol

quote author=ar_fabrics link=topic=279159.msg4305522#msg4305522 date=1431696772]
Last working day of week & no news for anyone.
[/quote]

shaazdeh

Jan 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
I am starting a new job in New York next month. I don't know if this can affect my chances. :( :(
do u work now? Then talk about ur current job. They will ask about your current job not your future job. I would avoid disclosing any information regarding ur future job in USA

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:

Really Good news . Best wishes . As per my friend who appeared in test recently (Answer the question only ). No further explanation. Regards

eng2794

May 15, 2015
advise please what should i do
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on October 2014.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My file has been transfered to mississauga on January 2015, in my last call with CIC call center they told me my background check has been completed, BUT no test schedule yet
any advise what i should do

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng2794 said:
We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on August 2014.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on August 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My file has been transfered to mississauga on January 2015, in my last call with CIC call center they told me my background check has been completed, BUT no test schedule yet
Nothing, you just have to wait.

ar_fabrics

Jun 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
eng2794 said:

Dear unfortunately no body knows why cic late some applicants ??If back ground checks ok seems no reason for late . Wait with patience is only solution .

eng2794

May 15, 2015
its poor system, in UK you submit your application in person with all the supporting documents, officer will review it in the same time and schedule you for the test, simple and easy

Ahmed127

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shaazdeh said:
do u work now? Then talk about ur current job. They will ask about your current job not your future job. I would avoid disclosing any information regarding ur future job in USA
The problem is that I have the US work visa stamp on my passport already! This is the only way to get a license in Canada later on (No training is available in Canada). It's a training position actually but it's a work visa. This is what I am planning to say if asked and this is the truth.

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed127 said:
The problem is that I have the US work visa stamp on my passport already! This is the only way to get a license in Canada later on (No training is available in Canada). It's a training position actually but it's a work visa. This is what I am planning to say if asked and this is the truth.
That's a good reason then.

mediGOL

May 28, 2012
Ar-Fabrics,

Do you have any news about other two guys that had exam yesterday on Mississauga?
Medigol

ar_fabrics said:
Dear unfortunately no body knows why cic late some applicants ??If back ground checks ok seems no reason for late . Wait with patience is only solution .