+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

redandyellow

Oct 19, 2021
Hi All, I am new to the forum and I am facing a difficulty about my application. Me and my spouse applied in 2020 May and our applications are in Mississauga office. We both took our tests in June 2021. In July, they asked for passport copies from my wife only which we have sent via email mid July (via replying to their email as instructed). Ever since that, there is no response, they don't talk to us on call center and also tried sending queries via webform to understand if anything else is needed but we received no response and it is going to be 4 months soon. We are still not sure if they received the passport scans or if there is any issues. Can the seniors please advise? @rajkamalmohanram could you please let us know what you think?

vadim_n

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-09-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
AOR Received.
28-02-2015
Hello,

We sent my dad's application for citizenship last November. I received an email asking us to provide a scanned colour copy of his passport which we did and sent back on the same day (Sept 18th) via email. I haven't received a confirmation email and I cannot see on the tracker that his passport was even requested. I sent them an email to confirm that they received it but they didn't reply back. I tried calling them but I wasn't able to reach an agent. Is this normal? The email address is IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Any advice?

Thanks!

You'll hear from them in about two months after you send the scanned copies. You status will be updated on the tracker, no email communication will be sent.

Reactions: applicant2021

redandyellow

Oct 19, 2021
You'll hear from them in about two months after you send the scanned copies. You status will be updated on the tracker, no email communication will be sent.
Thanks for your response but we submitted the passport copies mid July so it has been more than 3 months already.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi All, I am new to the forum and I am facing a difficulty about my application. Me and my spouse applied in 2020 May and our applications are in Mississauga office. We both took our tests in June 2021. In July, they asked for passport copies from my wife only which we have sent via email mid July (via replying to their email as instructed). Ever since that, there is no response, they don't talk to us on call center and also tried sending queries via webform to understand if anything else is needed but we received no response and it is going to be 4 months soon. We are still not sure if they received the passport scans or if there is any issues. Can the seniors please advise? @rajkamalmohanram could you please let us know what you think?
Well, unfortunately, there's nothing much to do but wait. You can try raising a webform and order ATIP notes but it is not going to have any effect, I'm afraid.

I hope you see some progress soon!

All the best!

mandhaata

Aug 9, 2019
Just got the invite for the oath.. waited for 2 years.. MISSISSAUGA OFFICE
Congratulations!! And all the best for next steps.

Did you check the new tracker, just now, to see that you have received the Oath invite?

or you checked earlier too but the Oath update happened just now :) if you can clarify please.

Would you also please share your timelines as well, including when did all checks (except Oath) were completed on your application.

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Hello,

We sent my dad's application for citizenship last November. I received an email asking us to provide a scanned colour copy of his passport which we did and sent back on the same day (Sept 18th) via email. I haven't received a confirmation email and I cannot see on the tracker that his passport was even requested. I sent them an email to confirm that they received it but they didn't reply back. I tried calling them but I wasn't able to reach an agent. Is this normal? The email address is IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipE-Test-ExamenenligneCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Any advice?

Thanks!
Update: they just confirmed that they recieved my document and that they will inform me if they need anything else. It took them a week to get back to me regarding the email asking for confirmation.

galaes

Feb 23, 2017
Update: they just confirmed that they recieved my document and that they will inform me if they need anything else. It took them a week to get back to me regarding the email asking for confirmation.
Hi How did you follow up with them? Sent them an email ?(to the same Mississauga IRCC email address that you have sent the passport copies to?)

LIZA1

May 5, 2021
Congratulations!! And all the best for next steps.

Did you check the new tracker, just now, to see that you have received the Oath invite?

or you checked earlier too but the Oath update happened just now :) if you can clarify please.

Would you also please share your timelines as well, including when did all checks (except Oath) were completed on your application.
Thank you very much! :)
I was just checking the tracker every day... And it got updated yesterday. I did not receive the actual email yet. hopefully soon.

TIMELINE:

Oct 30, 2019 - Application mailed
Jan 22, 2020 - AOR
Mar 1, 2021 - Passed Test
Jul 15, 2021 - All activity statuses were updated
Oct 18, 2021 - Citizenship oath updated
Waiting for the email instructions.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE HERE!

JeanMeslier

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Spain
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2015
Doc's Request.
07-09-2016
Nomination.....
28-09-2016
AOR Received.
19-10-2016
Passport Req..
15-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2017
I just got the oath invite for Nov. 5, 2021.
My application is from Nov. 2020, so I can consider myself one of the few lucky ones.

applicant2021

Star Member
Jun 12, 2021
Hi How did you follow up with them? Sent them an email ?(to the same Mississauga IRCC email address that you have sent the passport copies to?)
Yes, I sent them an email requesting confirmation and I provided them with my information (application #, UCI, DOB, etc.).