+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
That is sad - which part of the world did you emigrate from to come to Canada? Perhaps that or a massive clerical screwup has a hand to play with the processing of your application. Have your ATIP notes (I'm assuming you've requested these numerous times by now) provided any indicator to tell you what's going on?
I am so disappointed to the point I started to look to my immigration to Canada as a mistake I had done to myself and to my children. It is untrue that there is no one above the law in Canada. They are people who are above the law, and they can do to the immigrant whatever they want.

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
That is sad - which part of the world did you emigrate from to come to Canada? Perhaps that or a massive clerical screwup has a hand to play with the processing of your application. Have your ATIP notes (I'm assuming you've requested these numerous times by now) provided any indicator to tell you what's going on?
This is because I stood up for what is right in the face of RCMP and Children Aid Society. It is as if immigrants have no rights to stand against oppression and what is wrong.

siddharthbala

Jan 12, 2016
Mississauga
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2016
Doc's Request.
28-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-12-2016
Med's Request
06-12-2016
Med's Done....
14-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
12-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2017
LANDED..........
14-09-2017
This is because I stood up for what is right in the face of RCMP and Children Aid Society. It is as if immigrants have no rights to stand against oppression and what is wrong.
I understand your frustration :( But what about the questions I asked?

"Which part of the world did you emigrate from to come to Canada? Perhaps that or a massive clerical screwup has a hand to play with the processing of your application.

Have your ATIP notes (I'm assuming you've requested these numerous times by now) provided any indicator to tell you what's going on?"

The reason I ask is that both of those items can have an impact on how your case is being processed. A case being processed from 2016 and not having a satisfactory conclusion means something about your application isn't routine, in some way.

Pra257

Star Member
May 11, 2021
When will ircc start answering calls, they always says your query is not urgent so they can't answer. No one wants to answer any of my questions.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
When will ircc start answering calls, they always says your query is not urgent so they can't answer. No one wants to answer any of my questions.
Covid-19 and Afghans crises were godsend gifts to them to use as excuses to their unfairness in processing applications. 40,000 refugees don't need all this attention.

Dec2014NY

Dec 2, 2014
Hi - Mine is a family application of three (with my wife and son).... App sent in Nov 2019, AOR in Feb 2020...Test invite (only for me) in July 2021, Test completed in July 2021, Statuses (except oath) changed to complete on Oct 7 2021...but no update to DM or Oath...My wife didn't receive a test invite yet...is anyone in this group in a similar situation where only one applicant from a family received test invites and/or oath ceremony requests...wanted to know if i have to wait until rest of the family members complete the test etc., appreciate your input