+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

gommi

Oct 17, 2017
Hi ,

Received my Oath e-mail today for 29th Oct,2019 at Mississauga location.
Test was done in Scarborough on 6th Sept...Please update..

Reactions: irnbru16

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Hello bro, you all right? I am waiting for an invite. Have you received an update?
Nothing at all.... the same update as usual, that my application is still under 12 months - although in 9 days they won’t be able to say that anymore, so that will be an update I am looking forward to...

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Nothing at all.... the same update as usual, that my application is still under 12 months - although in 9 days they won’t be able to say that anymore, so that will be an update I am looking forward to...
It’s been a tough one. I hope thanksgiving brings a great news for all who’d been fighting this emotional battle. I am happy for those who were able to kiss success sooner.

Reactions: Habs

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
It’s been a tough one. I hope thanksgiving brings a great news for all who’d been fighting this emotional battle. I am happy for those who were able to kiss success sooner.
Nah.... thanksgiving means holiday and people taking time off from work, the chance of getting any movement is even smaller during holidays...

Hanasal

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Hi
My test was in Scarborough on 18th September, translation of Saudi entry exit stamps sent on 27th September, decision made 5th October.
Please update.

Jan 1, 2018
My sister submitted January 4th, and her app has been in process since early March. Her app was sent to the Mississauga office. She still hasn't heard anything yet-- should we be worried?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
My sister submitted January 4th, and her app has been in process since early March. Her app was sent to the Mississauga office. She still hasn't heard anything yet-- should we be worried?
You shouldn’t be worried. Every 3rd person out of 5 is suffering from anxiety or depression in Canada. Realistically January is 3 months away, just wait and see yourself sailing through this process or pull out your magic wand; if you have any. Happy thanksgiving!