IP - 17th Nov 2017
Test Invite - 22 Jul 2018
Test Date - 15 Aug 2018
Oath letter - 31st Aug 2018
Oath date - 24th Sept 2018

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
So another week passed without any updates....1 more week to 1 year....very disappointed with the performance of CiC and liberal...they changed the c-6 law without any prep that put soo many ppl in limbo....God bless Mississauga people who applied...we all sucks :(
Im 1 year and almost 1 month with no test invitation yet.
No respect nor responsibility, it just a very humiliated experience for some applicants.
The current liberal immigration minister are behind this mess. Most likely his policies and management are bad and weak.

Personally, it was bad experience for me, and I hope that a new immgration minister will replace the current one, and build a better strong management and hiring better skilled immgration workers.

Reactions: itsmyid

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
No respect nor responsibility, it just a very humiliated experience for some applicants.
The current liberal immigration minister are behind this mess. Most likely his policies and management are bad and weak.

Personally, it was bad experience for me, and I hope that a new immgration minister will replace the current one, and build a better strong management and hiring better skilled immgration workers.
I am less than a week from a full year ... anyway, I stopped checking and will just forget about it from now and move on

Last edited:

Arvind

Aug 28, 2013
Toronto
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2009
Doc's Request.
04-01-2010
AOR Received.
10-07-2010
Med's Request
11-05-2013
Med's Done....
31-05-2013
Interview........
07-07-2011
Passport Req..
11-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
11th October 2013
I am less than a week from a full year ... anyway, I stopped checking and will just forget about it from now and move on
same here..! My application was received on Oct 17th and I haven't got the test invite yet..!

paulh

Star Member
Feb 22, 2010

My friend, pay attention to what you are saying...you are speaking delays, frustrations etc with lot of emotional feelings. You are receiving it in abundance.

If it is a bad experience, why torture yourself? I recommend withdraw your application and apply when a better Immigration minister replace the current one. Your application would be processed much faster. If you can't do that and still complain about the system, stop crying like a baby. Sometimes, people by age are adult but carry emotional intelligence of a 5 year old.

If you DO NOT want to withdraw your application, then I recommend you do what helped me. I spoke in favor of my application. Every time I checked the status and saw 'In Progress', I said it is being processed right now and the person handling my application is getting ready to send me test invite. Guess what, with in a month, I saw a test invite.

Ranting does not and never has solved any thing ever for anybody !

Reactions: karinamamamia

Mahy

Oct 25, 2017
My test was on Sept 12 in Scarborough.
I was told that I will get oath invite very soon but still waiting....
Does anyone from the same date is waiting for oath invite too?

irnbru16

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015

Whats your status? IP or DM?

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
This is a very common thing that agents say to people after the test.

My agent told me i'll be getting an oath invite within 6 -8 weeks, IN FEBRUARY :D.

You'll get an invite soon i am sure since it's getting closer to the one year mark.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
This is a very common thing that agents say to people after the test.

My agent told me i'll be getting an oath invite within 6 -8 weeks, IN FEBRUARY :D.

You'll get an invite soon i am sure since it's getting closer to the one year mark.
Bravo! Spread positive vibes..
well done!

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's common but true as well. I remember about 120 of us sat for the test and again I saw 90% of them taking oath same time as mine. Received oath invite 8 days after test and oath was scheduled 34 days from test date.
Yes that is why i said i am sure he will get an invite soon.

It all depends on whether or not the background checks are done at the time of the test which in my case, they obviously weren't.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Yes that is why i said i am sure he will get an invite soon.

It all depends on whether or not the background checks are done at the time of the test which in my case, they obviously weren't.
Bravo for spreading positive vibes.. :D

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Bravo for spreading positive vibes.. :D
The only way to survive the application process is to remain positive.. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but i am also gonna be positive about that and assume that you're not lol.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
The only way to survive the application process is to remain positive.. Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but i am also gonna be positive about that and assume that you're not lol.
Absolutely being truthful! You are being real and not scaring or harassing people like some brutal bullies around here. I like your positive sense of direction. Thank you!

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Absolutely being truthful! You are being real and not scaring or harassing people like some brutal bullies around here. I like your positive sense of direction. Thank you!
It is true, some posts on here make people worry but sooner or later we will all be Canadian citizens.

Btw did anybody see the special ceremony they had yesterday on top of the CN Tower? They had about 7-8 people swear the Oath while they were doing the edge walk, i thought it was super cool!