+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

YYZone

Dec 8, 2017
You can take children inside the oath room but if they become disruptive they must be removed to the outside where the ceremony can be watched by video feed. People taking oath are sequestered in one area so you cannot have a child in that area. So best to have s child minder or make arrangements beforehand
To add, the ceremony room is big. There are two sections for visitors on either side of the room and the middle section reserved for those taking the oath. Each seat in that section is assigned to specific people taking the oath.

aashamsi

Jan 9, 2013
Canada
Today I went for test/interview and both were good.

I visited to Saudi Arabia and the officer requested me to translate the visa and stamp into English or French.

Since dates on the stamp are on Islamic dates therefore I am just wondering, how translator will convert date into Gregorian date? Does anyone has any experience?

Moreover, anyone know any authentic translator to translate passport in GTA region (prefer near Milton/Mississauga)?

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Today I went for test/interview and both were good.

I visited to Saudi Arabia and the officer requested me to translate the visa and stamp into English or French.

Since dates on the stamp are on Islamic dates therefore I am just wondering, how translator will convert date into Gregorian date? Does anyone has any experience?

Moreover, anyone know any authentic translator to translate passport in GTA region (prefer near Milton/Mississauga)?
I got Saudi stamps translated by taontario.ca.

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Invitation received through email: September 27, 2018
Oath to be held on: October 19, 2018

Admin, kindly update.
Wishing all the best to everyone.
Thank you
Congrats. Finally well deserved.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Received oath invitation on Oct 19
Congrats!

I officially give up from this point on, with two weeks from my 12-month mark ... will book my flight ticket tomorrow and leave in a month. If they send me any test invite in the next 3 months, which I don’t even think is going to happen , I will just email them back to reschedule