+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
This is messed up, she's been waiting for over a year and still they need to do background checks. What on earth were they doing this whole time!!!!!
Hi All,
We just checked eCAS and it shows decision made!! So that means they have access to cbsa entry/exit report... so now just waiting for oath. I am so glad they checked that quick!!
Thabk you all for your replies!

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Didnt she give consent in the application itself ? I did and could see that they requested cbsa report back in Feb in my atip notes.

Was your going to US for work ? Or just tourism?
She did , but he only had entry reports and not the exit to usa by land..

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Didnt she give consent in the application itself ? I did and could see that they requested cbsa report back in Feb in my atip notes.

Was your going to US for work ? Or just tourism?
It was tourism... many times.. we are glad it is decision made now which means they have access to cbsa reports!

tonymiz

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Wow she did go over one year deadline. Did they say anything about it? Are they trying to rush it now?
I believe they just forgot about her application.. after 13 months passed , we sent a web form inquiry about the application, then within 2 weeks she got test invite!!!

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
I believe they just forgot about her application.. after 13 months passed , we sent a web form inquiry about the application, then within 2 weeks she got test invite!!!
That's why they tell people to send the enquiry when 12 months pass, basically we need to remind them. Because of the sheer load of applicants, some applications will fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Last edited:

waitingz

Jul 28, 2018
Do u have a link for web inquiry??
I believe someone posted free web inquiry and paid web inquiry ... any one can post both links

thanks

That's why they tell people to send the enquiry when 12 months pass, basically we need to remind them. Because of the sheer load of applicants, some applications will fall through the cracks and get forgotten.

Last edited:

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
Do u have a link for web inquiry??
I believe someone posted free web inquiry and paid web inquiry ... any one can post both links

thanks
Google is your best friend.just google webform inquiry.

msamoh

Sep 3, 2011
Cairo - Egypt
Category........
Visa Office......
CAIRO - CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[color=black]10/8/2011[/color]
Doc's Request.
Sent, CC Charged : [color=blue]19/10/2011[/color]
AOR Received.
[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
I just checked my eCAS and it shows test invite !!