+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

esquire75

Jul 7, 2015
Toronto
Good to hear, at least they haven't forgotten you. I think, after you now I am the one with longest wait time after LPP completed in this group
LPP completed on May 17 and still waiting for Oath ceremony
For what it worth, I have ordered my first GCMS notes exactly one day before I received the invite. So I don't know if it triggered something. I hope it will come for you soon. It is maddening that 2022 applicants have to wait so much.

Saas1982

Sep 28, 2021
Hello Guys,
my oath ceremony should be tomorrow morning virtually, however before two hours I got an email saying that it was cancelled due to an administration error.
anyone hear have the same date and the same email please?
Did you have interviews with IRCC officer during application period?

Reactions: Rose@watan

samisamsam

Jun 15, 2023
May I know which email address you wrote to? I sent several emails to
IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC and CIC-Mississauga-Citizenship to inquire about rescheduling but never got a human response. I doubt if they are reading it!
Yes, it's the same email address

Rose@watan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Did you have interviews with IRCC officer during application period?
No, No, my application was approved on June 14th,by Niagara Falls office as I was told by the email I got from that office.
They mention in the cancellation email that, they cancelled the oath ceremony due to an administrative error and will be rescheduled in due course.

violetelegance

May 3, 2023
Unfortunately still nothing.
Waiting and waiting and waiting. I don’t understand how they pretend people to stop making plans in their lives without any timeline, not knowing when the reschedule will actually happen. Especially if it’s true that now we’re looking at 1+ year for reschedule
Is there any post that says 1+ year for reschedule?

Given that Sauga office is so slow, I was wondering if I could move my case to other offices e.g. Scarborough / Niagara. Sought advice from my local MP office and they said it's doable by raising a web form request but they don't recommend it - they said I'll be in the queue all over again. But I'm still debating because I feel like the Sauga queue is way too slow...

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Is there any post that says 1+ year for reschedule?

Given that Sauga office is so slow, I was wondering if I could move my case to other offices e.g. Scarborough / Niagara. Sought advice from my local MP office and they said it's doable by raising a web form request but they don't recommend it - they said I'll be in the queue all over again. But I'm still debating because I feel like the Sauga queue is way too slow...
Not sure what your exact situation is but Mississauga is quicker than SCR / NGF

jaskaran90

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018

dipantika

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Email them here - IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

My wife did it after LPP completed late august, and within 48 hours they scheduled her for oath later in September.
Doesn't help! I've been emailing them everyday (not even kidding) for the past two months, I have heard nothing except auto replies. Maybe they acted upon your wife's email as it was her first scheduling but if someone needs to reschedule, they just don't care..

Reactions: violetelegance

ewcg

Star Member
Dec 5, 2018
So lucky!
what email did you email? And when did you send it?
1st to IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca when I received the notice - No reply
2nd to IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca when I got back on Aug 4th - No reply
3rd email a week later to IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.DNMISCeremony-CeremonieMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca - They replied in 5 minutes from IRCC.DNMISCitizenshipCeremony-CeremonieCitoyenneteMISRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca acknowledging it and saying to wait.