+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Gave test in November 2021, everything else except oath was marked completed last year but no DM on ecas yet. Anyone else going through this?

jeanp

Apr 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2014
Nomination.....
25-03-2015
AOR Received.
26-05-2015
I sent an email to them and thy advised that it was dispatched on May 3 that too with regular mail ..( there is no tracking / express service ) .Can you believe this such an important document and looks like it is lost in transit.When I call CIC, as usual it does not get transferred.

How can I check what address they have on file ? Also how to get a new certificate if this is lost ?

Thanks
The address included in ECAS in what they have on file. https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Even if it is online?
The main ingredient, of becoming a Canadian Citizen , is to live/grow/love/study this country and abide by its law and regulation. Oath mandate indeed is being present in Canada and swear your legion in front of a judge.

They do allow in very special circumstances to take Oath outside , but MUST have a solid ground and reasoning, e.g Death in Family / Funeral / Etc.

Eshtemler

Feb 20, 2020
Toronto
Hi everyone, today i realized that my completed Back Ground status has bounced back to "processing" . I took the test late March and the test status was updated on may 2nd. i'm a september 2019 applicant which my BG was completed in March 2022. has anyone experienced similar situation? and if yes what does it mean? back to square one and fingerprints again?........ do i need to follow-up or just wait?

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone, today i realized that my completed Back Ground status has bounced back to "processing" . I took the test late March and the test status was updated on may 2nd. i'm a september 2019 applicant which my BG was completed in March 2022. has anyone experienced similar situation? and if yes what does it mean? back to square one and fingerprints again?........ do i need to follow-up or just wait?
Just wait. Yesterday they started scheduling for next oath ceremony on 13-June.

Was decision made for you?

May 14, 2017
I have given my application in Marsh 2020 and got my test done in October 2021 and since then there is no update, they asked for the Passport pages again in Jan 2022 and recently said they did get the all then, but no Oath nothing and I am sitting, Can anyone help me out with any contact, I filled their web form for urgent cases as well.

Impresso

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2014
Ontario - Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have given my application in Marsh 2020 and got my test done in October 2021 and since then there is no update, they asked for the Passport pages again in Jan 2022 and recently said they did get the all then, but no Oath nothing and I am sitting, Can anyone help me out with any contact, I filled their web form for urgent cases as well.
Best you can do is email them, on either the same address where passport request came from or if you search the thread you will find email address for Mississauga Office. Be polite and respectful in your email and remember to include your Last Name and File Number in the subject.

If they have asked for passport pages, you are probably going to be cleared for Provision first and then Oath. Good Luck

Reactions: boomshanker
May 14, 2017
Best you can do is email them, on either the same address where passport request came from or if you search the thread you will find email address for Mississauga Office. Be polite and respectful in your email and remember to include your Last Name and File Number in the subject.

If they have asked for passport pages, you are probably going to be cleared for Provision first and then Oath. Good Luck

I did send them an email with a polite request, I am just waiting for the process

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply , my appliaction didn't have the DM status. all other 3 categories of Prohibition, language and physical are still in "progressing" status. any thoughts?
I had contacted my MP after I passed the test & status of my application was changed to DM. In case of my spouse that did not worked (Scarborough office), however when we sent email to them directly after DM it helped in speeding up oath. I suggest try contacting your MP first.

Optymystyc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2011
File Transfer...
DM - 27th Aug 2013
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
28th Oct 2013
thanks for your reply , my appliaction didn't have the DM status. all other 3 categories of Prohibition, language and physical are still in "progressing" status. any thoughts?
Same with me. Just Test and BG completed.

Neelteal

Jan 22, 2022
Can anyone throw some light on the timeline if our citizenship file is at CPC Mississauga? I mean, how long does it take? At the moment, I only have BG completed. Rest all are in progress. Its already been 1 year since I applied.

Reactions: summaiya_t

sheikhzaid

Aug 14, 2011
Visa Office......
Chennai
AOR Received.
12-07-2019
Can anyone throw some light on the timeline if our citizenship file is at CPC Mississauga? I mean, how long does it take? At the moment, I only have BG completed. Rest all are in progress. Its already been 1 year since I applied.
its anyone’s guess at this point. Mine is almost 2 years and no progress after test.

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
more than 19 months for me citizenship test and background is completed all others are still in progress. Better would be to order for GCMS notes or call the CIC agent to know the status of your application. Some CIC agents are good they tell what is the actual status and what has been completed some don't they tell they see the same online as we see it on online tracker which is wrong because whenever we call cic agent it gets added to our GCMS notes.