+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
What I have noticed with Mississauga office whenever you get test invite normally oath invite is close behind I remember a couple of months back applicants was getting oath invite the same day they did their test interview.
Welcome home and thank you for raising the bar :)

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
What's with all Scarborough applicants getting oath invite from Mississauga?
Probably because they are too fast with test and DM there and have too many people waiting for oath, while Mississauga is too slow to have that many people ready for oath ...

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I have officially given up trying to contact cic about my application. Yes yes i know the time allowed is 12 months, but last time i called them (mid June), the agent told me that i cleared all background checks on June 1st. I have also written the test already so it sucks knowing that the only thing needed now is for an agent to pick up my file and assign a ceremony date. ECAS still shows in Process too, i would've thought it wuld have switched to DM by now.

irnbru16

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
I have officially given up trying to contact cic about my application. Yes yes i know the time allowed is 12 months, but last time i called them (mid June), the agent told me that i cleared all background checks on June 1st. I have also written the test already so it sucks knowing that the only thing needed now is for an agent to pick up my file and assign a ceremony date. ECAS still shows in Process too, i would've thought it wuld have switched to DM by now.
Same here, i was told by agent in Mid June that my file is physically in Sauga since June 1st. July is about to get over.

fkam

Jun 20, 2018
Same here, i was told by agent in Mid June that my file is physically in Sauga since June 1st. July is about to get over.
My sister Skam recieved her test invite today for August 9. Can you please add her to the tracker. Thanks.

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
I am on the same boat. I just received an email by web form . They are saying that my file in Mississauga since 1st of June and no test invitation yet.

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
GCMS notes are nothing but a system extract of all the updates entered in the system - you should look for whether it says your security clearance is done - as the next step would be the test invite - also remember the notes generated will be 30 days old from the date you receive or it will be from the date you applied as it takes 30 days to reach you. Don't get overwhelmed by number of pages ...just look at the place where it says security ..whether it is updated or pending.
Received GCMS notes.

Criminality Clearance PASSED
Test Ready Tagged

This sounds positive and do not know when the test invitation will appear in mail?