Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015

Hassankazmi

Jul 25, 2018
Got my test invite today. Mississauga on August 8th.

Just to let you know, I submitted a web form 2 weeks ago informing IRCC that I am an early September applicant and it has already passed 10 months and that I do not see my application being processed in the promised 12-month window.

Got a response from them yesterday that they have verified the information I provided and they have forwarded it to the concerned person. And today morning, I got the test invite. :)

Please update the register. Application Date - Sep 5, 2017.
Hi!

I along with my wife and kids had submitted our citizenship applications in early September last year. They were received on the 8th of September 2017.

They are still in process. Which web application are you referring to? Would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks!!!

Hassankazmi

Jul 25, 2018
Hi!

I along with my wife and kids had submitted our citizenship applications in early September last year. They were received on the 8th of September 2017.

They are still in process. Which web application are you referring to? Would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thanks!!!
I meant which web form??

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Hi!

Thanks!!!
Here’s the link Hassan:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Let them know that soon you’d be approaching one year.

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I am in the same situation. Need to travel and thinking of filling a web form.
Could you please share what did CIC say to your request?

Thank you,

MW
I submitted a letter from my employer stating that i needed to travel for work and therefore require urgent processing. The request was denied because the letter did not specify that my job is at risk if i dont travel.

They will rarely speed up the process unless you have a very solid case (Death in the family, losing your job...).

Good luck regardless!

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
I submitted a letter from my employer stating that i needed to travel for work and therefore require urgent processing. The request was denied because the letter did not specify that my job is at risk if i dont travel.

They will rarely speed up the process unless you have a very solid case (Death in the family, losing your job...).

Good luck regardless!
That’s written on their website too! Notes under urgent processing...

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Hi,

I have been in process since Jan 8th, no test invitation yet. What should I do? Please advice.

you literally cannot do anything. If you try to call they will tell you that you're within the 12 months period. If you write a web form, they will either not answer, or if they do, they will tell you that you're within normal processing time.

The Mississauga office is running behind compared to other offices, as seen in the spreadsheet. It sucks but that's the reality.

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
So do you think that the process might take longer than 12 months. Or they will be able to finish it with that time frame?

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
you literally cannot do anything. If you try to call they will tell you that you're within the 12 months period. If you write a web form, they will either not answer, or if they do, they will tell you that you're within normal processing time.

The Mississauga office is running behind compared to other offices, as seen in the spreadsheet. It sucks but that's the reality.
So do you think that the process might take longer than 12 months. Or they will be able to finish it with that time frame?

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
My personal opinion? No, i dont think they will be able to finish all applications in the 12 months period. The 12 month period that they advertise is the average time it takes to process 80% of the applications. Right now, from the small sample that we have in the spreadsheet, about 55% have their oath date/decision made, maybe a little more since i last checked. There is a slight chance that they might be able to process 80% by the 12 months deadline but we cant really tell because the sample size we have is still small to be able to make a good guess.

Reactions: newbie132

J2018

Star Member
Mar 31, 2018
My personal opinion? No, i dont think they will be able to finish all applications in the 12 months period. The 12 month period that they advertise is the average time it takes to process 80% of the applications. Right now, from the small sample that we have in the spreadsheet, about 55% have their oath date/decision made, maybe a little more since i last checked. There is a slight chance that they might be able to process 80% by the 12 months deadline but we cant really tell because the sample size we have is still small to be able to make a good guess.
Thanks very much

irnbru16

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Finally got test invite . August 14 @ Scarborough. I'm from Brampton.

App received: Oct 16 2017.
Aor: Oct 31 2017.
In process: Nov 23 2017.
Test invite received: Today, Jul 25 2018.
Great. Congrats. How did you got it? Letter or email?