[color=green]PER : 7 /11/ 2011[/color]
IELTS Request
Sent
File Transfer...
CPP Ottawa
Med's Request
[color=red] 9 /7/ 2012[/color]
Med's Done....
[color=red] 16 /7/2012[/color] Meds.rec. line on ecas:[color=red] 10/8/2012[/color]
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
[color=green]12/2/2013[/color] [color=green] :) DM: 15/3/2013[/color]
VISA ISSUED...
:)[color=green]12/3/2013[/color] :) :)[color=green]Received, 23/3/2013[/color] :)
LANDED..........
JULY 2013
Just a query about FP Request. I have submitted my fingerprints digitally. Will i get a confirmation from CIC that they have received it?
No

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
Good morning my friend,
It could upto 3 months; based on 5 PR CARD renewal applicants I had checked with. If you have relevant documentation, then you could ask for urgent processing. You would only require your card if you have to travel.

Why some applicants take longer than other?
Majority of the people live outside of Canada after becoming a resident and only come back to Canada when they have to make up the days to retain their residency; this behaviour creates chaos and others, delays.
Thank you

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
I feel ircc will definitely increase average processing time to 13/14 months in the next 2 months. There is no way they can process Mississauga October 2017 backlog before end of October 2018.

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
@mumbai1985 @Jayson

How about starting an online petition in regards to slow processing of applications at Mississauga office.
(Don't shoot the messenger - Just putting an idea out there:))

Reactions: Zacks

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Mate, how do we justify that processing is slow when it’s within the 12 month window?
We can't.
But relative to other offices, it's slow.

Don't they share load with less busier offices?
why would they do that; they know they have 12 months to process every case. Majority of the people have been told it’s within the processing time and people don’t want to accept that answer. There are enough reasons to be happy, we have a choice to drop this issue but no; unnecessary stress.

If other provinces and cities are getting less applicants, certainly they have lesser work load.

There are people like you, me, Mumbai and many more who have paid taxes and done enough to send that file in for processing and there are those who have had gaps in employment, travelled a lot, after 15 years of living here determined citizenship is a great idea and they have sent the files in too.. and now none of those are in order and needs further investigation.. in depth analysis.. an officer will take his time and SOME of us have to wait a little longer not FOREVER.

My observation- The moment someone gets a test invite or oath invite, most people get upset and go in that dark isolated corner and start to feel sorry for themselves.

This could also be true that they are doing work permits for refugees and asylum seekers to get them to work while their cases are looked at.

Last edited:
Reactions: sheriB and Joshua1

mumbai1985

Feb 25, 2014
Mate, how do we justify that processing is slow when it’s within the 12 month window?
My analogy: If someone is running a 100m race and if s/he has run 20m in 9 seconds, it's almost impossible for that person to finish 100m in 10 seconds.

I hope I'm wrong and all of our applications are processed before October 2018.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
My analogy: If someone is running a 100m race and if s/he has run 20m in 9 seconds, it's almost impossible for that person to finish 100m in 10 seconds.

I hope I'm wrong and all of our applications are processed before October 2018.
Mate, you are not wrong; the truth is, that we don’t have the facts. We mostly read stuff on the forums through other applicants experiences. The processing procedure has always been inconsistent and maybe the law of attraction doesn’t work well when pages are getting flipped at IRCC offices. All I care for while we wait is for everyone to be happy, relaxed and live. Everyday gone brings us closer to the judgement day.

FloydCan

Star Member
Nov 17, 2017
The depressing thing, is that when you go into other threads with a title after October in other places, you know for sure that applicants there already got their citizenship or are about to get it. It's only dreadful Mississauga that's always behind.

Last edited:

SpiceIsland

Oct 2, 2017
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
24 August 2017
AOR Received.
02 October 2017
Interview........
29 November 2017
What I have noticed with Mississauga office whenever you get test invite normally oath invite is close behind I remember a couple of months back applicants was getting oath invite the same day they did their test interview.