+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
I called many times and sent many emails through webform and asked for gcms notes but no updates whatsoever
Can’t find a word to describe how it feels. I believe we need to wait. But it’s not fair. Hope we could get some updates this week

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
SCR office still works great. So annoying. I’m really happy who got their oath invitations but when it’s comes to our lovely office it’s upside down

• Haha
Reactions: Benicia David

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
This is really frustrating, people who applied in Dec 2023 got their passports. Looks like Mississauga office is not scheduling Oath Ceremony.
Exactly!! Like I’m happy for everyone who got their Oath quickly, but it’s unfair for people who have been waiting for months with no update whatsoever. Plus when you call nobody is able to tell you anything except “you need to wait”

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Exactly!! Like I’m happy for everyone who got their Oath quickly, but it’s unfair for people who have been waiting for months with no update whatsoever. Plus when you call nobody is able to tell you anything except “you need to wait”
It’s very sad that we can’t do anything. And nobody knows the explanation of the delay

• Sad
Reactions: Debby25

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024
Btw ,I haven't seen an invitation for anyone from this office lately. Scrolling on Facebook too. No movement what so ever.

Help2

Nov 16, 2020
I sent an email to the Mississauga office and they got back to me saying that my “background checks are currently in the verification process” what does this even mean ? All of my assessments have been completed/done since December 2023. I’m confused

• Wow
Reactions: Debby25

sarvesh prabhu

Jan 24, 2018
I sent an email to the Mississauga office and they got back to me saying that my “background checks are currently in the verification process” what does this even mean ? All of my assessments have been completed/done since December 2023. I’m confused
what email
dec 2023, only test completed, missisauga office rest all progress Thanks