Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Ouluman

Feb 29, 2016
Timeline of my rescheduling:
Feb 9 : Received email for oath. Responded back immediately for rescheduling
Feb 26 : returned back to Canada
Feb27: Sent boarding passes and passport stamps to MIS office
Mar 7: Sent a reminder as I didn’t receive any automated email also
Mar 18 : Sent a reminder again and got automated response. Within an hour I got a human response that I am in the queue
Mar 22 : Tracker Updated for Oath. Scheduled for first week of April. @Ouluman @New janjua @sarvesh prabhu
sorry to bother you again , you said you have been rescheduled for the first week of April , Does it mean you still do not know the exact date yet ?

gopalk

Jun 18, 2021
wat stage u completed gopal
Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1102
Application: Single
Application sent: 10/12/2023
Delivered: 10/12/2023
AOR: 28 Dec 2023
Test invite : 25 Jan 2024
Test taken: 29 Jan 2024
Test marked as complete: Jan 30 2024
LPP: Completed 22 Mar 2024
Background: In progress

oduv

Mar 25, 2024
Hi group, has any of you been schedule for an oath ceremony that was cancelled because it was 'booked in error"?

CCGo

Mar 5, 2024
Looks like many are waiting for an oath ceremony invite email after LPP and BG is completed. As I understand respective processing location office will be waiting to get the required number of people to arrange an oath ceremony (Online/Physical). Just I thought to understand how many of us are waiting and for how long. Please update your status by responding to this post.

CCGo - Application: Family (4) Location: Mississauga Oath Ceremony Mode: Online BG and LPP: 29th Feb 2024 and after which no updates.

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
Looks like many are waiting for an oath ceremony invite email after LPP and BG is completed. As I understand respective processing location office will be waiting to get the required number of people to arrange an oath ceremony (Online/Physical). Just I thought to understand how many of us are waiting and for how long. Please update your status by responding to this post.

CCGo - Application: Family (4) Location: Mississauga Oath Ceremony Mode: Online BG and LPP: 29th Feb 2024 and after which no updates.
Not sure, people who applied well after me are getting their oath scheduled, while I’m stuck at LPP.

Anyways:

Group application (2 adults)
Initial processing location: Mississauga
Interview at Scarborough office: 27 Nov 2023
LPP completed: 29 Nov 2023

Reactions: CCGo

nmdemp

Star Member
Feb 2, 2024

LPP completed Feb 29. Still waiting. Niagara and SCR applicants got their oath invitations already. Mississauga office so quite I don’t know why

zain ahmed

Apr 7, 2013
can anyone tell me the contact number and best time for contacting IRCC for my citizenship application?

below is my timeline and I am worried.

Processing Office - SCR
App - single
App Submitted - mar 26, 2023
AOR - May 15, 2023
BGC -in progress
Test Completed - June 8, 2023
Ghost Update - Oct 27, 2023
LPP Completed - inprogress

canada1111

Sep 30, 2010
I gave the test outside Canada and passed it back in Sept 2023. I never knew that I have to inform IRCC before taking the test. Got interview in Dec 2023. The lady in terview told me that all good and see u in couple of days in oath cermoney.
Its more then 3 months and no update. Now I realize that it may be getting delay becoz I did test outside and havnt informed them.
Any body having such secnario and what must to done now to fix the damage?
I send email last week informing them that for me, online test means test from any where thats why never informed them. So far no responce.
Thinking to take application back and apply again as it may delay my application for months. Last time, when I took my application back, it took them 4 years to tell me that case is closed and application is with drawn .
Confused between wait and with drawal.

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
I gave the test outside Canada and passed it back in Sept 2023. I never knew that I have to inform IRCC before taking the test. Got interview in Dec 2023. The lady in terview told me that all good and see u in couple of days in oath cermoney.
Its more then 3 months and no update. Now I realize that it may be getting delay becoz I did test outside and havnt informed them.
Any body having such secnario and what must to done now to fix the damage?
I send email last week informing them that for me, online test means test from any where thats why never informed them. So far no responce.
Thinking to take application back and apply again as it may delay my application for months. Last time, when I took my application back, it took them 4 years to tell me that case is closed and application is with drawn .
Confused between wait and with drawal.
Is your test and LPP marked as completed? This is just my guess, but if they had found out about you taking the test outside Canada, they would have told you by now.

It seems that many people who had to attend an interview in November/December are now stuck. The officer told me I will receive news after the Christmas holidays, and now it’s April and I’m still waiting.

Debby25

Star Member
Apr 12, 2017
can anyone tell me the contact number and best time for contacting IRCC for my citizenship application?

below is my timeline and I am worried.

Processing Office - SCR
App - single
App Submitted - mar 26, 2023
AOR - May 15, 2023
BGC -in progress
Test Completed - June 8, 2023
Ghost Update - Oct 27, 2023
LPP Completed - inprogress
IRCC phone number is (888) 242-2100. People say it’s better to call early in the morning so you don’t have to wait long on the line. I’ve called two times in the middle of the day and they have the option for a call back. Both times they called me back within 30 mins.

canada1111

Sep 30, 2010
Is your test and LPP marked as completed? This is just my guess, but if they had found out about you taking the test outside Canada, they would have told you by now.

It seems that many people who had to attend an interview in November/December are now stuck. The officer told me I will receive news after the Christmas holidays, and now it’s April and I’m still waiting.
Only Background and test completed. Rest all in process.