Med's Done....
17-06-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa dated 11-11-2014/received 5-12-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
My 1 year was up yesterday and I’ve had decision made for almost 2 months now. Wrote the test on Aug 28 at the Scarborough centre.
So, I called CIC today and the lady was very kind. She said my file is still in Scarborough (which, to me means I’d have just kept waiting because I don’t see any ceremonies scheduled by Scarborough) and all the checks are complete.
She put me on hold and immediately sent a message for the officer to take a look at my file.
CIC can’t even call my application non-routine because I didn’t even get FP.

sundie134

Jun 24, 2012
My 1 year was up yesterday and I’ve had decision made for almost 2 months now. Wrote the test on Aug 28 at the Scarborough centre.
So, I called CIC today and the lady was very kind. She said my file is still in Scarborough (which, to me means I’d have just kept waiting because I don’t see any ceremonies scheduled by Scarborough) and all the checks are complete.
She put me on hold and immediately sent a message for the officer to take a look at my file.
CIC can’t even call my application non-routine because I didn’t even get FP.
Same situation here, 1 yr today 2 November applicant got oath invitation Scarborough location one December 12 the other one December 7. So hopefully will have our invitation soon

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
Thank you for your kind explanation. Just one clarification, sorry if it came across as if I were inferring there is a deliberate delaying of applications, I never intended that at all and that would be a serious allegation to make, which I will never do, certainly without any clear evidence. What I meant was that maybe they need to allocate more resources if there is a big back-log. But your clarification puts things into perspective and nobody for sure knows what the average wait time for Mississauga vs. the rest of the country is, it maybe very well close to the other average time.
Yea absolutely, sorry if i misinterpreted your reasoning. I think they could definitely use more resources, the amount of applicants is probably the highest in the country, since the Mississauga office also serves Brampton. I would say the average might still be close to 80% which is why it's flying under the radar and not considered as a problem to address. All i can say is I hope that everyone waiting can get their call soon, especially Oct 2017 and earlier applicants.

Ramik

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

is anyone still waiting for a test invite and has applied back in October/November/December of 2017?

visit

Star Member
Dec 25, 2011
Hello All,

We have completed our Oath Ceremony today and became proud Canadians!! It was very simple and straightforward process.
Thanks everyone on this forum for all your support. This forum has been our "GO TO" place since our PR application time. Very thankful to these wonderful people helping others. Good Luck to others on the forum.

Ramik

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Yes ... 405 days have passed ...
I was so excited when I applied back in 2017 but right now I feel like I don't care if I get it or not. It's so depressing. I gave them a call last week to tell them that tomorrow is going to be 1 year since it showed that my file was processed by the local office which I presume is Mississauga and they said they will contact me if they wanted anything else from me.

ByeUKhelloCA

Oct 27, 2017
I was so excited when I applied back in 2017 but right now I feel like I don't care if I get it or not. It's so depressing. I gave them a call last week to tell them that tomorrow is going to be 1 year since it showed that my file was processed by the local office which I presume is Mississauga and they said they will contact me if they wanted anything else from me.
403 days here - Mississauga office. I called, asked for notes, emailed and this is all I got -
According to your electronic record your application recently had the clearances passed. Unfortunately this is why your application has taken longer than the current processing times. You will be scheduled for your test and first interview in the near future. The local office will send a notice with additional details once you have been scheduled. Thank you for your patience.

Don't be depressed - renew your PR card, travel and enjoy life. My PR card has just been renewed and is good for another 3 years. Nothing we can do really, but they'll process it sooner or later, surely before new PR card expires - just managing my expectations so I don't let them get to me....

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
403 days here - Mississauga office. I called, asked for notes, emailed and this is all I got -
According to your electronic record your application recently had the clearances passed. Unfortunately this is why your application has taken longer than the current processing times. You will be scheduled for your test and first interview in the near future. The local office will send a notice with additional details once you have been scheduled. Thank you for your patience.

Don't be depressed - renew your PR card, travel and enjoy life. My PR card has just been renewed and is good for another 3 years. Nothing we can do really, but they'll process it sooner or later, surely before new PR card expires - just managing my expectations so I don't let them get to me....
Don’t get your hopes up on the ‘near future’ ... my clearance was done 5 months ago and still no test till this day

mauronico

Mar 20, 2013
Hello,
I just received an email indicating that I have to write the test on December 5 at Mississauga.
Finally it is moving after I sent my fingerprints in July. I sent my application in December 2017.
Time to study.

Reactions: sn2014

paramjit

Star Member
Oct 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
7.5 Bands
VISA ISSUED...
08-05-2013
LANDED..........
In July-2013
Hi ,
I got test invite from Mississauga office yesterday for myself and wife. The test is scheduled on 5th December.
I applied in Dec 2017, finally some progress.

Reactions: sn2014

YAAZ

Star Member
Nov 26, 2018
Hello everyone,

is anyone still waiting for a test invite and has applied back in October/November/December of 2017?
My fiancé applied back in November 2017 and had been asked to do fingerprints back in July 2018, and we are still waiting for the test invite. We applied for the renewal of the PR almost a month ago. Hopefully he hears from them sometime soon, since some applicants in December have been receiving invites.

sn2014

Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
27-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
17-06-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa dated 11-11-2014/received 5-12-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
Got oath invitation today!
Ceremony on 13th December in Toronto.

wolfpack27616

Apr 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got oath invitation today!
Ceremony on 13th December in Toronto.
Congrats on your oath invite! looks like your phone call helped?
Are you a Mississauga applicant? (asking because you have mentioned that your ceremony is in Toronto?)