+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

Madtravel

Jun 4, 2013
Same with me, have been waiting for an oath since mid October, applied back in Nov 2017... 1 year mark is in 10 days... have no idea of what is going on with the application: is it stuck on officer’s desk or moving through a long queue towards an oath. Called an agent - no help, told me to waaaait....

dreamgarfield

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
Called IRCC today to get some information about my file and the agent told my file got transferred from Scarborough to Mississauga office last week. I still didn't have any test invite or asked for any additional information. Nealry13 Months that I applied.

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Called IRCC today to get some information about my file and the agent told my file got transferred from Scarborough to Mississauga office last week. I still didn't have any test invite or asked for any additional information. Nealry13 Months that I applied.
Not sure it’s a good news... since Mississauga is even slower than Scarborough in terms of getting test ...

dreamgarfield

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
Not sure it’s a good news... since Mississauga is even slower than Scarborough in terms of getting test ...
They made it because I am already trained in waiting. So they moved it to Mississauga to wait even more. Hahaha. But here is the real reason. They fixed all the desks in Scarborough so they need the application as shim for the desks in Mississauga. lol. But I am happy to help out.

Last edited:

syed.quadery

Nov 18, 2016
Hello all I am December 7th 2017 applicant
Wrote my test on 15 August 2018
Decision made 17 th sep 2018
Oath request email came 9th November 2018
Oath will take place on the 29 th November 2018 in mississauga

Thank you all for good advice and information.

skr6789

Sep 7, 2018
Hello everyone,

Can anyone guide me how to find out absence calculator.

My wife and I visited US many times, I pulled the I94 report, entry to US shows duplicate entry on the same day twice other day shows different date which tells me how many days we stayed.

Since my wife is a PR, I would like to know the entry into Canada and where would I find that history?

CIC asked us to provide this info.
Should I call CBSA to get the entry history report?

Please help.

Yes, Contact CBSA and get the history, pay the fee if required. Good Luck !

mogli

Star Member
Feb 28, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
At this point , nothing they do (or not do) would surprise me
Call 1-888-242-2100
On the first list of options, press 4 (citizenship)
Then press 0 to talk with agent.

Ok, so I got Decision Made today, after calling them on Halloween, Oct 31st. Its just 4 days before the 13th month mark.
I think the call helped, thanks newbie132 for providing that timely direction on how to reach them, much appreciated!
Had you not responded that time, I would not have called, and possibly be in the same situation.
Hoping for an oath invite soon, lets see what happens next ..

newbie132

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Ok, so I got Decision Made today, after calling them on Halloween, Oct 31st. Its just 4 days before the 13th month mark.
I think the call helped, thanks newbie132 for providing that timely direction on how to reach them, much appreciated!
Had you not responded that time, I would not have called, and possibly be in the same situation.
Hoping for an oath invite soon, lets see what happens next ..
Glad I was able to help!
Good luck with your oath invite, hopefully soon!

Reactions: mogli

ashu1175

Jun 14, 2013
Hi,
Need expert help. Online shows decision made for me and wife, but shows In Process for kids. During test and interview, CIC officer checked only our documents and nothing was asked for kids. Do they check kid's documents, if yes, when?

Ashok

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hi,
Need expert help. Online shows decision made for me and wife, but shows In Process for kids. During test and interview, CIC officer checked only our documents and nothing was asked for kids. Do they check kid's documents, if yes, when?

Ashok
That’s a standard procedure. Kids status will stay in process until all is done. Nothing to worry about. Don’t be anxious. Cheers.