+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
My friend, pay attention to what you are saying...you are speaking delays, frustrations etc with lot of emotional feelings. You are receiving it in abundance.

If it is a bad experience, why torture yourself? I recommend withdraw your application and apply when a better Immigration minister replace the current one. Your application would be processed much faster. If you can't do that and still complain about the system, stop crying like a baby. Sometimes, people by age are adult but carry emotional intelligence of a 5 year old.

If you DO NOT want to withdraw your application, then I recommend you do what helped me. I spoke in favor of my application. Every time I checked the status and saw 'In Progress', I said it is being processed right now and the person handling my application is getting ready to send me test invite. Guess what, with in a month, I saw a test invite.

Ranting does not and never has solved any thing ever for anybody !
Your reply showing clear indication of who you are; someone who doesn't respect other people's emotions and feeling and freedom of speech. As you know humans are not all about logics and we do express our emotions and practice freedom of speech especially in Canada ( this is not a 3rd world directorship country)!!!

Although, it's not only me who are saying that immgration system is being bad and need improvement (its coming from Canadian officials). Also, me being complaining doesn't mean i want to withdrew my application. You are trying to be passive aggressive by saying advices i didn't ask you for.

Obviously, you don't care about anyone in this form and your intentions is not about giving advices but just attacking
others' free speech on this platform.

Btw, my post show emotions in context of my current situation, but obviously you showing more emotions by being passive aggressive by using stereotypes and loaded language which is clearly to attack someone's psychical freedom.

I have seen many low-life individuals like you on this webiste, who trying to get any opportunity to bully people who are experiencing emotional distress because of issues they are facing. And I feel sorry for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: qorax

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Your reply showing clear indication of who you are; someone who doesn't respect other people's emotions and feeling and freedom of speech. As you know humans are not all about logics and we do express our emotions and practice freedom of speech especially in Canada ( this is not a 3rd world directorship country)!!!

Although, it's not only me who are saying that immgration system is being bad and need improvement (its coming from Canadian officials). Also, me being complaining doesn't mean i want to withdrew my application. You are trying to be passive aggressive by saying advices i didn't ask you for.

Obviously, you don't care about anyone in this form and your intentions is not about giving advices but just attacking
others' free speech on this platform.

Btw, my post show emotions in context of my current situation, but obviously you showing more emotions by being passive aggressive by using stereotypes and loaded language which is clearly to attack someone's psychical freedom.
just ignore those people, it's a waste of energy trying to reason with them, and when you do, they get more excited since they can give you more lecture to make themselves feel better, so, don't give them that satisfaction and don't reply to their BS - when people stop replying and start ignoring them, they would realize they are just entertaining themselves with no audience, and will shut up

Last edited:
Reactions: qorax and AHHA121

Compal

Oct 11, 2018

Mahy

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone, i had my test done last month, it is almost a month and I havent heard anything about the oath yet? Is there anyone who had his test last month and havent heard anything about oath yet.
I had my test done about a month ago in Scarborough and I have also not heard anything about oath yet.
Hope to get it soon.

Last edited:

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reactions: qorax

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hi to everyone,

I did my oath today and I'm a CANADIAN now, yay!
The oath ceremony was well organized and friendly and it took around 2 hours. I confirm everything by qorax is accurate in this post:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/my-oath-ceremony-experience-today.585912/

Hope you all get your citizenship soon and make Canada even greater,

Regards,
Compal
Ditto! 9am? Congrats btw!
Congratulations guys! :)

LIGHTMOOD

May 23, 2017
Received test after 11 months of wait on 1st of Nov at Scarborough office. Kindly recommended any website for test preparation. Thanks.

khaanza

Star Member
Sep 20, 2013
Hi,

I am a Mississauga applicant, applied on 17th October 2017 in process since December 07 2107. I have had no correspondence from CIC. Its been a month since i order GCMS notes . I havent got them too. A little concerned now. secondly i forgot my old passports back home when i went for a visit. Can any one advise in my scenario

Thanks

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hi,

I am a Mississauga applicant, applied on 17th October 2017 in process since December 07 2107. I have had no correspondence from CIC. Its been a month since i order GCMS notes . I havent got them too. A little concerned now. secondly i forgot my old passports back home when i went for a visit. Can any one advise in my scenario

Thanks
Can them after the 17th.
Send a webform request.
Contact your MP.
If you’d used your older passport to support your application; you need it back.