+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

UPPI

Nov 11, 2013
Hi All,

I am a February 2018 applicant from Brampton (VO - IRCC Mississauga). AOR March 5 & In process May 10. Did FP on August 20, 2018.

I ordered GCMS notes & they are as follows -
ASSESSMENTS
Knowledge: Not Started
Residence: Not Started
Language: Not Started
Prohibition: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Oath: Not Started

I have following questions regarding the above -

1. I did provide copy of my IELTS results with the application. So then why does the Language assessment say not started?

2. Which government agency does the Residence assessment?

3. Which government agency does the Prohibition assessment?

I would really appreciate if someone could provide answers/insights to the above mentioned.

Thanks & Regards

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hi All,

I am a February 2018 applicant from Brampton (VO - IRCC Mississauga). AOR March 5 & In process May 10. Did FP on August 20, 2018.

ASSESSMENTS

1. I did provide copy of my IELTS results with the application. So then why does the Language assessment say not started?

I would really appreciate if someone could provide answers/insights to the above mentioned.

Thanks & Regards
Hi
I am gonna request the GCMS notes can you please tell me how did you order it
Is there any link to order the GCMS . And how long does it take to responce if I want to do it online .

sn2014

Feb 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2014
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
27-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
17-06-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa dated 11-11-2014/received 5-12-2014
LANDED..........
27-02-2015
After test and interview ecas status changed to decision made next day or after several days. My question is that an other line in ecas also appears?
It’s been different for different people. Some have got DM the very next day, others such as myself are still in process 2 weeks after the test and interview. It’s not a separate line as far as I understand.

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
Hi All,

ASSESSMENTS

Thanks & Regards
Check when the GCMS was last updated on top. They don’t always update it unless there’s a movement on the file.

1. This will be determined after the interview I guess.
2. Immigration requests info from cbsa.
3. CSIS

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Hi all, i am getting worried. I had my test in scarborough on the September 12th, i passed my test and interview. There is no decision made on my file and i called the called centre and they told me that they can only see that I had the test but they cannot see about the interview and the test? Is there anything to worry about

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
Hi all, i am getting worried. I had my test in scarborough on the September 12th, i passed my test and interview. There is no decision made on my file and i called the called centre and they told me that they can only see that I had the test but they cannot see about the interview and the test? Is there anything to worry about
There’s no reason to worry. DM can be next day if all security and background checks are done. If not, that’s mean they’re not done yet. Test and security checks are done independently of each other.

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
There’s no reason to worry. DM can be next day if all security and background checks are done. If not, that’s mean they’re not done yet. Test and security checks are done independently of each other.
Thankyou. i am getting worried because the IO said everything is fine, and i can be scheduled for oath invite anytime soon but now i cannot see dm on my file. is there a possibility the checks are still in progress?

aabid101

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London - UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2009
Med's Request
23-02-2012
Med's Done....
22-03-2012
Passport Req..
PPR1 - 04-10-2012 PPR2 - 02-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2012
I called cic call center to know about my citizenship app that took more than 12 months with no test updates and they just sent a request to local office to speed up my application.

No idea if that means anything. For me this is non sense. The local office should know and finish my app in normal time frame.
Can you please share there number?

maob12

Star Member
Apr 9, 2018
I called cic call center to know about my citizenship app that took more than 12 months with no test updates and they just sent a request to local office to speed up my application.

No idea if that means anything. For me this is non sense. The local office should know and finish my app in normal time frame.

Yea it means that they are going to send a note directly to the processing agent responsible for your file. It happened to me during my PR application, I got an update 10 days after they said they're going to send that note so keep your fingers crossed.

Reactions: AHHA121

forumnewbie

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Mine changed to Decision Made today

Test was in Scarborough on August 21.

How long will it take for Oath invite / Date ? Any guess based on historic data.

I am Mississauga Applicant
When did you apply?
The timeline varies wildly. I think they are working hard to get October applicants a chance so they still fall within the 12-month timeline. Usually it takes a few weeks to a few months.

muhammad092

Mar 9, 2017
Wrote test in Scarborough Aug 28th, no oath invite. Still “in process”.
Hi did you get your decision made? I am in the same conditon as you, the interview went fine, but everybody who had test before me and after me have decision made except me? Did you ask them why is it taking so late to update it to decision made?