+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Mississauga Citizenship Applicants

ByeUKhelloCA

Oct 27, 2017
In process since Dec 2017 (applied in Oct 2017) and there is no test invite nothing....Very very disappointing :(
Don't worry. You're not alone. My timeline is similar, application received Oct 16, In process Dec 6, still in process now. I got my new PR and it's good until May 2023 so, at least I can travel. I can wait since I have no choice.

Reactions: rajmalhotra7

nofrills

Jun 5, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
06-07-2015
AOR Received.
06-07-2015
Passport Req..
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
25-09-2015
I don't know how should I express my feeling with Mississauga office in dealing with my wife's Citizenship application.

It will be 12 months next week with no fucking test invite. Absolutely fuckin ridiculous!!!!

We had a travel plan in Europe and had to be cancelled because my wife did not get her renewal PR card on time. I applied three months ago and the idiots in Citizenship and Immigration line could not expedite because there was no status and was advised they are behind on processing renewal PR card. I called them thousand times and they are so fuckin robo- saying the same response. Why do they even work there? They should hire robot- govt can save tons of tax payers money.

Dutch consulate in Toronto refuse to provide visa as she does not have renewal PR.

I am out of $5,000 with air and hotel fare eventhough I booked the trip 7 months ago thinking she will get her citizenship before we travel.

It is so fucked up and its fucking unbelievable.
This is pretty awful, I'm genuinely sorry to hear it. I really hope this gets resolved soon :(

I honestly don't mean to poke the bear, but with such a huge trip planned and with processing times through the roof due to legislation changes - why not be on the safe side and request her PR card renewal when you ordered your tickets?

I have been out thousand$$ on migration matters before, so I know how it feels.

irnbru16

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2014
AOR Received.
25-03-2014
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
09-04-2015
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-05-2015
LANDED..........
16-05-2015
Hello Folks,

Got my Oath invite today. Its on 11th of October in Mississauga.

Please update. Thanks

Starshi

Apr 8, 2018
Unfortunately this curse is mainly for ppl applied from Mississauga bcoz all my friends with the same timeline applied from Oakville, Toronto, North york, Milton etc have already received their passports ...but I am wondering why dont they see all this mess in sauge? There should have some KPIs I believe...but I think they dont care about the applicants...

dreamgarfield

Star Member
Sep 2, 2012
In process since Dec 2017 (applied in Oct 2017) and there is no test invite nothing....Very very disappointing :(
I am an October applicant too and no test invite. Called the call centre couple of times and get always the same answer. Nothing wrong with us just waiting for BG checks. I find it a big joke. My Office is Scarborough. I am very disappointed but I don't feel so alone anymore as I read the posts here.

Habs

Star Member
Apr 23, 2018
This is pretty awful, I'm genuinely sorry to hear it. I really hope this gets resolved soon :(

I honestly don't mean to poke the bear, but with such a huge trip planned and with processingi times through the roof due to legislation changes - why not be on the safe side and request her PR card renewal when you ordered your tickets?

I have been out thousand$$ on migration matters before, so I know how it feels.
I did order the PR card three months before the departure but has not arrived. I called them so many times and would get a response they have not touch my application. Only solution was to send another URGENT mail with new applications material all over again, which I did do and did not received the PR card.

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Same here. Doesn't seem like there will be progress any time soon.
Please submit webforms to follow-up with CIC. It may help.

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
My dad( September applicant) application over 12 months processing time with no test/interview. He called them 2 months ago and they told him that his application is done. However, no invitation was sent to him. He called again few days ago and they told him that your application was finalized long time ago but no idea why they didn't send you interviews/test invitation!!!!!
Like what the HELL?

Some people have their applications finalized but no one is sending them test, interview or oath invitations!
Canadian permanent residents are paying $650 for citizenship application and they ended up receiving very poor services.
Gov't need to invest more in qualified workers and new technology to improve their services.